SASS Wire Forum

WTB 44 special 1866

Possibly;

I have a 73 in 44 special 20 inch oct. bbl. Problem is I still have 600 plus rounds I loaded with 185 and 200 grain (Titegroup @ 4.2 grains)that I don't exactly know what to do with. Gun has 3rd gen short stroke, engraved sideplate (scorpion) and engraved rear stock (scorpion and saguaro).

I'm kinna using the rounds slowly just to use them up as I have no other 44 guns. If I can figure out what to do with the rounds short of giving them away, I'm gonna sell the gun for about $1,200.00 delivered to an FFL.

If you don't find exactly what you want, drop me a line somewhere down the road.

Thanks for your time-

Windy City Red

Call Texas Jack's in Fredericksburg, TX. 66 in .44 SPL does not show up on their website, but they can get them for you from Cimarron, which is also in Fredericksburg.

Possibly;

I have a 73 in 44 special 20 inch oct. bbl. Problem is I still have 600 plus rounds I loaded with 185 and 200 grain (Titegroup @ 4.2 grains)that I don't exactly know what to do with. Gun has 3rd gen short stroke, engraved sideplate (scorpion) and engraved rear stock (scorpion and saguaro).

I'm kinna using the rounds slowly just to use them up as I have no other 44 guns. If I can figure out what to do with the rounds short of giving them away, I'm gonna sell the gun for about $1,200.00 delivered to an FFL.

If you don't find exactly what you want, drop me a line somewhere down the road.

Thanks for your time-

Windy City Red

Archived