SASS Wire Forum

Home Now

We left NC Fri. and got home to MI. yesterday early in the afternoon. Was high 60's/low 70's on Fri. most of day, cooled off overnite ang cooler up here, but not bad.

Today, IT SNOWED a bit. That SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home.

Greeenriver

We left NC Fri. and got home to MI. yesterday early in the afternoon. Was high 60's/low 70's on Fri. most of day, cooled off overnite ang cooler up here, but not bad.

Today, IT SNOWED a bit. That SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home.

Greeenriver

Greenriver , Whar did ya go in NC ?

Just wonderin...

My grown kids live in NC.

ot a son lives just south of Grahm, NC., and we set my travel trailer in his yard for the winter. He's put in a full hookup for me and we normaly stay about 3 months of the winter there. Nice place out in the country and get to see the Grandkids as much as we want.

Greeenriver

ot a son lives just south of Grahm, NC., and we set my travel trailer in his yard for the winter. He's put in a full hookup for me and we normaly stay about 3 months of the winter there. Nice place out in the country and get to see the Grandkids as much as we want.

Greeenriver

Daughter works in a corp. office in Charlotte. She's gittin' marryed dis week-end.

Her and my 2 boys live in Winston-Salem and da 3rd son lives in Clemons.

Three E's

Glad you made your way safely home to Michigan. Wishing you a warm spring and a great time visiting with your friends. Look forward to visiting with you my own self at The Charity Shoot.

Take care my friend, see you in May!

Marlin

EEE]s, glad to see you made it home before the storm, FF and I have been here in KaZoo at at the Arms and Antique Trade Fair and will be heading home in the AM. Will probably be in some nasty

weather.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Charity Shoot.

FL & FF & Brat

EEE]s, glad to see you made it home before the storm, FF and I have been here in KaZoo at at the Arms and Antique Trade Fair and will be heading home in the AM. Will probably be in some nasty

weather.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Charity Shoot.

FL & FF & Brat

Got electric and sewer hookup here, fill your holding tank and come on up for a few days. Your both always welcome you know. Don't have the outside water on yet, might still freeze.

Greeenriver

Welcome home Grrrrrs.. I wish the weather would be nicer.. but I am glad you home safe!

Archived