SASS Wire Forum

Uploading Photo

I asked the same question just several days ao and got a lot of good help. Go to page 2 and read the replys to my same post.

Badshooter

you can't post a photo directly here,only the address TO a photo on photobucket or other storage sight.

On photobucket you hover over the picture,and 4 'buttons will appear. Left click on the 'direct link' button which copies it to your mouse,the paste it in here. there is a fancier way of doing it,but this works just fine.

this is what the link will look like to the photo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Throckmorton/DSCN0211.jpg

I guess I am not making myself clear. I know you can't post a photo directly on here. But when you have a account with Photo bucket what are the step by step instructions for creating the link on your post to see the photos that are on photobucket??

I guess I am not making myself clear. I know you can't post a photo directly on here. But when you have a account with Photo bucket what are the step by step instructions for creating the link on your post to see the photos that are on photobucket??

Go to your PB page, find the photo, copy the Direct Link url

Come here, start a new post.

Click on the icon in the tool bar right next to the little smiley face, looks sort of like two links of chain, that is the Insert Link button and opens a dialog box. Past the URL where it says URL. You can put some text in the window that says 'my link.' Then hit the Insert Link button in the box.

This is the link using the box

Or just copy the URL from the direct link box in Photobucket and paste it here like this:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/subdjoe/IMAG00033.jpg

Archived