SASS Wire Forum

Friday night pizza... Where is my pizza Grizzes?

Deja Vous

I just go back home and I am up and running again. I have emailtrackerpro now and a ghost software program loaded.. so it is time to each someones lunch.. opps.. lol.. I mean eat my pizza dinner.. lol Darn it before it gets hot I have to make a homemade pizza..

So I am fine thanks for the concerns, but my concern was with all of you. At first I thought I had someone angry with me who is my very BFF here in Riverside. Come to find out, if I would just slow down for a minute.. I would have noticed the name was spelled incorrectly .lol.. So, not at least I know where it came from. The night of the email I was very upset of course, nothing like a nasty email from someone you trust.. but it turned out to be a hoax. So, I will from hence forward .. lol... Read more carefully and simply delete junk that is spelled incorrectly. Then my concern was the person doing this could be dangerous to all of you, or could be a spammer I did not want to lead anyone to my friends.

Tonight I went to see where JJJ's works and to take him his rain gear that he forgot, even though I remind him of it earlier.. lol.. mars/ venus, huh guys? lol.. So, I took that and dinner down.. and JJJ's is different in uniform... stands a bit taller, is more direct, very business like, confident, and he shows so much respect for his job, I was impressed. it was interesting seeing the whole JJJ/s. The man is a true friend, and I am very proud of him and all he does.

The building is new, and huge, and it over whelmed me.. not sure yet if it is the BP meds, or the evening.. but I actually felt calm sitting there talking.. it was pretty cool.. They have the coolest photos on the walls of the past, officers, and buildings and cars.. just so cool... I love history.. The building is modern, with ultra modern furnishings.. and I love to see all kinds of stuff, not my style, I kinda like a bit of old and very old, and odd, and new.. lol But I love looking at buildings new and old ...

My biggest fear was who might be on the other end of the email... now that has gone away, I don't have to worry about it now.. So, I am back.. with lessons learned.. stop being so darn easy to fool.. lol

Hey, good to see you back, Deja!

Bad news, we et all the pizza I think. There may be some salad left.

Salad, really.. okay take a good look at my photo.. do I look like I could live on SALAD??? I need meat and cheese I tell ya.. lol Feels good to be free again.. Whew...

Young Lady,I am glad your back.It would not be the same it you were not here.We love you gal.

Hey Deja don't worry I saved ya a couple of peices of pizza, they're outside next to the water barrel and I hope you like anchovies!:lol: Yer pard, Rye

Glad you gots it straightened out! WE missed ya'!! Like I said on the other thread, we have ways of dealin' with people like them. It's a little late, but I'm sure we can scrounge up the makin's for another pie. Did I mention that we missed ya'? :wub:

Well, Deja, these owlhoots et all the pizza on ya, but I save you some of the good stuff. I got us some

green tofu left over from the 17th and some grape leaves. Even got a grape or two. Whatcha drinkin"?

Oh, yeah, welcome home.

(shakes coffee pot, pours last nights left over coffee into mucket, rakes half of the banked coals into a pile, sets mucket on them to heat...adds shavings to other coals, then some tinder, and small fule, blows on it to achieve flame)

(rinses dregs and old grounds out of pot, fills with fresh water and hangs over fire..adds more fuel)

(judges the leftover coffee is at least warm rather than stone cold, pulls it from the fire, spreads the fire out some, adds more small fuel, and a few chunks)

(sips coffee after adding molassed)

OK, once we get a good cooking fire I'll start up some bacon, I think we got some left over corned beef, I see corn meal and self rising flour, so we can have corn cakes - someone stir up Furlong there and see if he has any of that sorghum left, should go good on the corn cakes.

((hooks lid off of coffee pot, looks in))

Yep, water is to a boil, let me throw the grounds in and let it boil up again, maybe 10 minutes to coffee. Slice that bacon thick, would ya? Hate that paper thin stuff. Save the rind, I'll toss that into some beans later. And can you cube up that corned beef that Grizz left? About the size of the last joint of your little finger. There are some left over boiled spuds, should make a good hash.

(spreads out coals to set pans on, adds more wood in one corner to generate more coals)

I'll start the fry pans to heating, and get the batter for the corn cakes mixed.

Hay Darlin, ... welcome back!! :wub:

I'm glad you got your fears calmed down, and feel safe again. I know Rugrats had your back, he said so. He diserves an extra portion for dinner for a few days, don't ya think? :D

Dutchman

Anchovies? I loooove anchovy pizza! Over by the water barrel, you say..................

Oops! Hi, Deja! Nope - ain't seen any (burp) pizza - lately, anyways. Did see some kibble around the corner though......(burp) lol :lol:

Young Lady,I am glad your back.It would not be the same it you were not here.We love you gal.

Thank you that is so sweet.. an my pizza?? lol

Hey Deja don't worry I saved ya a couple of peices of pizza, they're outside next to the water barrel and I hope you like anchovies!:lol: Yer pard, Rye

Ryes.. darn you... lol.. you know i don't like anchovies and I am not going out to the water barrel, thru the mud, past the hitching post.. and next to the swamp to get my pizza either.. lol

Glad you gots it straightened out! WE missed ya'!! Like I said on the other thread, we have ways of dealin' with people like them. It's a little late, but I'm sure we can scrounge up the makin's for another pie. Did I mention that we missed ya'? :wub:

Thanks for the offer.. I do try to fight my own battles in life... but I would take some pizza, it would make me feel like superwoman.. lol

pizza was down in the happy Friday thread, now it's in the oven, I'm leaving now for a match, but help yourself.

Grizz

I hope you did well... Grizzes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. Glad you were only gone for a short while.

Frazee

I am glad too... When I first found out my friend did not send the email I was going to come back.. but then I worried about who it was.. so I sort of hid out for a while.. and took the time to put some stuff on my systems that should help.. It is great to be back..

Well, Deja, these owlhoots et all the pizza on ya, but I save you some of the good stuff. I got us some

green tofu left over from the 17th and some grape leaves. Even got a grape or two. Whatcha drinkin"?

Oh, yeah, welcome home.

Thanks BMCS... I will pass on the tofu.. lol... And for a drink tonight a Shirley temple works.. usually does.. lol

Hay Darlin, ... welcome back!! :wub:

I'm glad you got your fears calmed down, and feel safe again. I know Rugrats had your back, he said so. He diserves an extra portion for dinner for a few days, don't ya think? :D

Dutchman

Rats has me that is all she cares about.. oh, yeah and the hand outs too.. and the rides... lol... Thanks Dutches... It is nice to be back..

Glad to have ya back, DV. Missed all the LOL's :blush:

Thanks.... it is great to be home again.

Anchovies? I loooove anchovy pizza! Over by the water barrel, you say..................

Oops! Hi, Deja! Nope - ain't seen any (burp) pizza - lately, anyways. Did see some kibble around the corner though......(burp) lol :lol:

I don't even want the pizza if an anchovy slept on it for a minute.. lol...

Sister , Glad ya see ya back safe and sound and can now rest easy. :wub:

Apaches... I am a forgiving person and I pass on a fight every time I can. I like fun and peace ..and save my strenghts for times when you do have to make a move. I am easy going, but pushed far enough I will fight back..... at I am there now... I am fighting back..

Apaches... I am a forgiving person and I pass on a fight every time I can. I like fun and peace ..and save my strenghts for times when you do have to make a move. I am easy going, but pushed far enough I will fight back..... at I am there now... I am fighting back..

I say it dis way...

"I got a very short fuze. Now, it takes alot to lite that fuze, but when it's lit.....look out !!"

I've done better but I've done worse as well, had fun though.

Nice run pard, hope to shoot with ya someday. Rye B)

Archived