SASS Wire Forum

Plymouth ,Michigan first shoot

Carolina Cowboy

Howdy Pards

The Johnson Creek Regulators (Plymouth, Michigan) will be having their first shoot of the year next Saturday March the 26th.....Long range weather forecast(yea I know ):unsure: has the weather mid 40's and sunny.....we are catering lunches this year, and are serving Cowboy chili :D at the March 26th shoot, cost for lunch is included in the entrance fee($18.00 adult, $10.00 for junior ).......sign up starts at 8:30, side match starts at 9:00( we are doing the playing cards, two decks, shooter shoots 5, what he hits is his hand, best hand wins 50/50, 3 dollars to shoot side match) mandatory safety meeting at 9:30, shooting starts after safety meeting.....we are also giving out high quality Poker chips to the top three finishers in each class :rolleyes: .....come join in the fun....it might be muddy, so if you want to wear boots or shoes with treads (no tennis shoes)we have given the uniform cops a couple months off :ph34r: .......so please, come out and shoot with us, targets are close and fast(unless you shoot like me, then they are close and slow :lol: ) and our shooters are the friendliest....come join in the fun

www.johnsoncreekregulators.com

BTT for the morning crowd, and because we are a fun bunch to shoot with :D

BTT for the weekend crowd, come out and start the Cowboy year off with a Bang :ph34r:

Howdy Carolina..........You look a little lonely here....so come mud or high water, I'm sure The Brothers will be there.....I gots to go find me pistolas....haven't seen them in a couple months....hope Eleanor didn't sell them for Christmas money.....LOL.....see next Sat. or this Sun. if you happen to shoot DSC....Take Care....Faygo

Heee Haaa Carolina.. Ifin ya guys allow Smokeing on the range.. :P I need the pratice.. :D I may be able to make it over there.. :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Howdy Carolina..........You look a little lonely here....so come mud or high water, I'm sure The Brothers will be there.....I gots to go find me pistolas....haven't seen them in a couple months....hope Eleanor didn't sell them for Christmas money.....LOL.....see next Sat. or this Sun. if you happen to shoot DSC....Take Care....Faygo

Hi Faygo

Looking forward to shooting with you and your brothers, I hope Moe Guns is being his usual smiling self :lol: Tell Mike to bring his smoke poles , looking forward to getting the season started with our Cowboy friends, see you Sat

Heee Haaa Carolina.. Ifin ya guys allow Smokeing on the range.. :P I need the pratice.. :D I may be able to make it over there.. :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Mingo

You can always shoot that Black stuff at our shoots, Mike Fink brings his C&B's to keep the skeeters away :lol: , so you would fit right in, looking forward to seeing you, will be getting back up to shoot with the Rockford gang as well......so come on over and we will show you a great time, looking forward to seeing you again friend :ph34r:

Howdy Carolina:

If work don't get in the way, I'll be there. Always a good time.

M :ph34r: F

Hey Mike

Just put that paddle boat you work on in auto pilot and let it run itself :lol: hope you get to makethe shoot next Sat, hope you guys have a good time tomorrow, I am working thrid for the next couple weeks and have to go in tomorrow night to work so will not be at DSC, but will be making most of them this year, have a great weekend, and try to not run over any walleye boats this week :o see you Sat

hey Faygo Kid

If she did sell your guns you can use mind, but they a LOT slower than yours :lol:

Bout time, been waiting all winter. Kentucky Drifter and I are planning on getting there. What ever you do, don't tease Drifter about shooting 38's......

Bout time, been waiting all winter. Kentucky Drifter and I are planning on getting there. What ever you do, don't tease Drifter about shooting 38's......

Hey Bad Brass

I wil remember not to tease him much,:lol: ......has been a long winter, looking forward to shooting with you and the Drifter.......see you Sat......

Archived