SASS Wire Forum

HELP WANTED:

mj spencer

i am coordinating the side matches for the Mid-West Classic april 28th-30th. if you are going to be there for side match day and can be available to work a shift at one of the side match stages please post here or pm me.

thanks in advance,

MJ (misses the shooting world like crazy) spencer

thank you folks for the offers to help, i will most certainly have a schedule made up for u guys so u know when and where u will be serving. and more help is still needed, please let me know if available

MJ - I sent the old man an email volunteering for where I was needed. Be glad to assist with side matches

Hey MJ, :wub:

Titus & I are planning on bringing the "LUV MACHINE" to Sparta on the Sunday before the match and he'll go back to K.C. until Thursday night.....so I'll be there all week. I can help out wherever I'm needed through out the week. As far as side match day, I'll keep score, assist on a stage or whatever but I'd rather not run the timer. My preference is later rather than early if possible. Can't wait to see everyone!! :)

Wish I could be there to help ya out MJ. Main match only for me this shoot. Gotta sneak away from work for that! :ph34r:

titus im sure gonna miss ya pard. but i promise to take care of that pretty wife for ya. lol

Archived