SASS Wire Forum

Battle of Rogue River

Wimpy Hank Yoho

Pretty Cool!!!

Over a hundred folks have signed up for the Merlin Marauders

Battle of Rogue River in June !! Yee Haw !!!

Details are on the Events Page

HOPE Ta' See Ya' There !!

Wimpy

...we are looking forward to it as well....

...got our ya'll are approved to shoot letter back a week or so ago...

A great match in a perfect setting!!!

Ol' #4

this is a match Polly and I would really like to make but although were not far from the 5 fwy were 800 miles south of you. i can make a lot of shoots on that gas money! :angry: you guys have fun! :D

CC

Howdy Charlie !!

Would be Great if You and Polly could'a' made the trip up, but I totally understand.

Lookin' Forward Ta' Seein' Allie, & meetin' Shelly ?

and meeting Oklahomabound and Miss Mary,

and Kid and Lassy and My Little Brother Dickie, :lol: Ol #4 !!

Yee Haw !!! Wimpy

Our first time going there. Bullseye Miss & Celilo. Heard it's one of the best matches and club, looking forward to the shoot. Just hope the weather is good because we decided to camp at the range. There is always a motel handy if it rains like it did before True Grit last year. Poured down during set-up and the early shoot but cleared up during the match.

Hey Allie Mo (no "e")---are we gonna get to shoot together???

• 4 weeks later...

For all of those wondering we are planing on acomadating 200 shooters. We are now about 140. If you want to check whos shooting we have this link http://merlinmaraudercowboys.com/root/?page_id=794 that will help you find your pards whos shooting. Thanks for looking.

Johnny Dingus

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

well I got permission from the boss (Mrs Winchester Jack) so I will be sending the application out asap. Any chance of possing up with Allie Mo??

Hey B)

That would be great! However, Wimpy is in charge of who I shoot with. :blink: He always sees that I have fun when he does. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if his posse is already full. He's so much fun. You never know what will come out of his guns; feathers, BP, smokeless, red chalk dust... :unsure::lol:

:wub:

Allie

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Hey B)

That would be great! However, Wimpy is in charge of who I shoot with. :blink: He always sees that I have fun when he does. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if his posse is already full. He's so much fun. You never know what will come out of his guns; feathers, BP, smokeless, red chalk dust... :unsure::lol:

:wub:

Allie

well if nothing else I will get a hug when I see you

Archived