SASS Wire Forum

Round Requirements for the 13 Stages in May

Korupt Karl

Oh Yeah, the NEW KK.

Gonna take some gettin used to

You just keep thinkin Blood Washed.......That's what yer good at.

Think it will finally warm up by the time we shoot this match?????

Prairie (jest call me Josey) Dawg

Hey Josey Dawg,

The weather will be about(___)Degrees. Insert the temperature you like. We will also have a (__)mile per hour wind. Insert the wind you would like. Just to keep the smoke out of your eyes. The wind will always shift to your liking. Food will be great, possies, just the right size, plenty of help to yer car and back, and Matthew as yer own personal gun bearer.

Blood Washed (wonderin if he'll need to wax that gourd)

Hey Josey Dawg,

The weather will be about(___)Degrees. Insert the temperature you like. We will also have a (__)mile per hour wind. Insert the wind you would like. Just to keep the smoke out of your eyes. The wind will always shift to your liking. Food will be great, possies, just the right size, plenty of help to yer car and back, and Matthew as yer own personal gun bearer.

Blood Washed (wonderin if he'll need to wax that gourd)

Well, I've been using the Gourd as a beer mug, so it may need waxed.

yu best git tu waxin Spittoon! Imma gittun tha 44s reddy to roar, an ize bin feelun the nede fer spede.......dunt care iffn the win blows er not.

Awl tha hotair comun outa Endeeanna iza shure tu clere thins up......

Cheyenne, huze gonna brang tha mail, Culpepper

yu best git tu waxin Spittoon! Imma gittun tha 44s reddy to roar, an ize bin feelun the nede fer spede.......dunt care iffn the win blows er not.

Awl tha hotair comun outa Endeeanna iza shure tu clere thins up......

Cheyenne, huze gonna brang tha mail, Culpepper

Hey mailman Cheyenne,

You better git up here away from that warm weather down there, .............. don't want ya sayin the weather here in May felt like rain and sleet slowin up the mailman. Heeehheeee!!!!!

Blood Washed(hopin that gourd ain't really been a flask lately)

Wel now, this iz tha wae et iz....Imma gonna hit Hooten Holler (KY champeenship) on the way ome, thit'll giv me tu wekes tu adap, shud b noe problemo et awl.

why shute, iffn I hed stuff heer tu lode sum beeg lodes Ide du et an shutem tumoree...

won thin Ize noze fer shure, Imma gonna hav a gud taim.........

Oh yea, doen depe KK iz reely a rite nice feller, evun iffn he wunt addmit tu et.

cheyenne

Oh yea, tha duck of death mae not b abul tu resist...

Het Prairie Dawg i'm with ya on the rifle targets for the J.W. Cat.. Thats what makes it so much fun. If I were you I wouldn't bet the farm on takin back the J.W. trophy. I have got to redeam myself for gettin sick and ending up in the hospital last year. I am even going to give Blood Washed and Spitoon a little brake and shoot smokeless J.W. this coming Sat. at Cutters to get some extra Long range trigger time in. I can' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Het Prairie Dawg i'm with ya on the rifle targets for the J.W. Cat.. Thats what makes it so much fun. If I were you I wouldn't bet the farm on takin back the J.W. trophy. I have got to redeam myself for gettin sick and ending up in the hospital last year. I am even going to give Blood Washed and Spitoon a little brake and shoot smokeless J.W. this coming Sat. at Cutters to get some extra Long range trigger time in. I can' wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy, I thin yur owtta luck, thit ole prarie dawg taint much en tha simpathie deepartmint. Tho loyel az a pard taint nun bettur, butt tryn tu plae on es simpathik sied, wellllll dunt tri tu take et tu tha bank....an sides wit tham looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg barrel rugers heze got, he jus gotta tap tha targits wit eech wun. thays so coooooooooooooooooollllllllllll i mae hav tu beg tu shute em agin,,,

Cheyenne, wuze gittun en tha mood, Culpepper

Well Frenchy, I ain't a bettin' man.

But I went to a gypsy psychic today and looked into her crystal ball.

Guess what, I saw the gourd & the JW 1st place trophy both comin' home to Ohio.

Cheyenne -- I'll bring plenty of powder & ball in case you wanna make them Roogers sing again.

--Dawg

Cheyenne -- I'll bring plenty of powder & ball in case you wanna make them Roogers sing again.

--Dawg

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

--Dawg

Dawg,

Here is one of them acronym things fer Ohio.

O = oh

H = how

I = I wish

O = ole Blood Washed hadn't won that gourd. An Fenchy hadn't ended up Josey Wales champeeen.

HaaHaaHeeeHeee

Blood Washed

I - I

N - now

D - decree

I - I

A - am

N - not

A -associated with Blood Washed and his shenanigans

I - I

N - now

D - decree

I - I

A - am

N - not

A -associated with Blood Washed and his shenanigans

Well Huh,

Betrayed by one of my own. Afer i went an welcomed ya home an all>

I will tell ya one thing there MR. K.K. ..............good to have ya back see ya Saturday.

B.W.

Well Huh,

Betrayed by one of my own. Afer i went an welcomed ya home an all>

I will tell ya one thing there MR. K.K. ..............good to have ya back see ya Saturday.

B.W.

Somebodys got to mess with you. You are so holy that most are affeared of ya.....I'm to ignorant to have any fear....LOL.

KK

Somebodys got to mess with you. You are so holy that most are affeared of ya.....I'm to ignorant to have any fear....LOL.

KK

Hey Karl, you're a brave man, I'm terrified of'em! :mellow:

K.K. I agree with one part of your last post..............which part?,,,,,,,,,,,Hahahahahha.

Spittoon, I bought another throw away shotgun fer backup, just in case my gunsmithin skills ain't so good.

Blood Washed

Did ya git it at Nappannee? I almost bought it myself. Decided on the ammo though.

Archived