SASS Wire Forum

What's on your wish / want list?

Grizzly Dave

Pietta Alchemista pistols in 45lc with 5 1/2" barrels. I guess that would also require new holsters since my Ruger's are a tad larger. I fondled a set of these at EOT a couple of years ago and been trying to find justification (and money) ever since.

GW

If you came into a couple grand and had to spend it on guns or lose it, what would be first on your list?

I'll go first...

For cowboy guns, it would either be a Codymatic 73 or a pair of Longhunter SASS RNVs

Yep, there's my list right there. :)

I'll take a lever action big bore 45-70.......

And a 45-120......

Anda few Colts....

And some new stovepipe boots !!

I have a Colt Burgess on order, so that's one off my list.

What I would really like next is a Colt Model P in .45 with

a Black Powder Frame 5 1/2 inch barrel.

What I would really like is two of them...

In no particular order, but which one I get the itch for first: 1887 Winchester shotgun by Chiappa, a Colt Burgess rifle by Uberti and a Shiloh Sharps (45-70, but haven't decided on model, but must have a pewter forend tip).

Wyatt

Shadetree, I've been shooting a pair of those for the last few years. One is from Taylors and the other from Cimmaron. Mine have the Navy grips. Love 'em! I'm using the same holsters that I used for my Uberti Model P SAAs with 7½ barrels--also in .45 Colt.

I also want the navy grips. I am now shooting NMV with 5 1/2 inch barrels so the open tops won't fit in the holsters.

How about a pair of 2nd Gen 1860 Armys? Might have to come back for a little more to close the deal.

Pietta Alchemista pistols in 45lc with 5 1/2" barrels. I guess that would also require new holsters since my Ruger's are a tad larger. I fondled a set of these at EOT a couple of years ago and been trying to find justification (and money) ever since.

GW

We need justification to buy? Boy, am I in trouble!!! :unsure: :unsure:

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

I wished Deja Vous lived in South Dakota. No seriously I think I'd buy a set of cattle brand engraved by Gene Shultz in Iowa USFA 45LC with 5 1/2 barrels with action jobs done by my good friend John Schultz in Texas, with buffalo horn grips, maybe another Marlin in 357. Only wishing ;-)))

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Hi Grizz,

Darn, everything on my list is more than a couple of grand. The two things that instantly come to mind are landscaping in front of our house and one of these so I'd have a place to stay at annual matches.

:wub:

Allie

PS Sorry, I didn't read instructions well, did I? :rolleyes:

PPS I guess I'd like one of Cody's '73s too.

Hi Grizz,

Darn, everything on my list is more than a couple of grand. The two things that instantly come to mind are landscaping in front of our house and one of these so I'd have a place to stay at annual matches.

:wub:

Allie

PS Sorry, I didn't read instructions well, did I? :rolleyes:

PPS I guess I'd like one of Cody's '73s too.

I wood like a motorhome...bout a 31 footer and nuff money fer da gas or diesel ! :wub:

And a pair of original 44 cal Walkers !!! :wub:

Archived