SASS Wire Forum

Gene Simmons AKA KISS

A few years ago he was at camp pendleton with his daughter for the weekend. It was all taped for his reality show. A friend of mine's son was in the crowd at his concert there on base and said Gene was the most down to earth famous person he had ever met. Stayed until everyone who wanted a picture or autograph got one. I would bet the whole show is on the internet somewhere and is worth watching.

Gene Simmons life story is one that is pretty amazing. Israeli by birth, American by choice and devoted to everything that this country was born and based upon unapologetically.

If you ever get a chance to catch his interview on "Shatner's Raw Nerve" it will move you.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear this video, except Gene forgot the US Coast Guard who are protecting our homeland.

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Thanks, ya'll, makes me rethink my self and realize that he is a true patriot and supporter of our troops. God love him and thank him for his support of our troops!!! Thank you, Sir, for your support of the "wounded Warrior Project."

Anybody else notice the guitar player? Aerosmith's lead guitarist Joe Perry.

Anybody who plays a Gibson "Les Paul" can't be all bad. :)

Seriously though, great post.

Archived