SASS Wire Forum

WTS (SOLD)Rossi SS .357 NKJ action. And Stoeger SxS with work

This is a sweet riffle ,no BS. NKJ action job (Has The Stamp)Stainless Steel. Very nice, smooth action. I would never sell this but my Grandmother had a stroke and I am a C.N.A. so i will be taking care of her and will have to get out of the sport for a while. It is killing me but such is life. I baught it from James Henry Parker and he has pics. Asking $400 + s&h. I love this riffle.

Stoeger SxS work done to it so it stays open when you reload. Safety is taken out. Ported, $400 +s&h

I am heart broken about this but my family needs me so please let me know what you guys thinks.

Max

Bump.

Thank you Bro

Kinda innerested in this rifle... what is the barrel length? Is it octagonal by chance?

Thanks,

McC

Bad Hand, when I talked to Max regarding the two long guns he has listed for sale, I asked him what he meant when he listed it as ported. He misunderstood the the terminology. He was trying to describe the action work done to the chambers, they were slightly belveled and polished to make loading and unloading smoother. It is not ported as we would picture porting at the end of the barrel. Hope this helps. BTT

I used to work on Race engines and we would port and polish themanifolds so i tough it was the same . Where you put the shellin it is polished for ease of extrcatig shells and its a Coach Stoeger.

Sorry to hear about you troubles; my condolences. I think what the pard is tryin to get to is which model and finish coach gun. Single/double trigger etc. Here is the link address: http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger_coach_guns.phphammere

This should make it easier to describe in more detail. Best wishes down the trail

Archived