SASS Wire Forum

Not OT - I Need Help! Someone who can read Chinese ...

John Boy

Here ya go:

1. Function:

1)Wind speed & temperature measurement

2)Wind chill indication.

3)Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit

4)Different wind speed measurement unit

5)Measure wind speed in: Current/Average/Max

6) Low battery warning

7) LCD back-light

8) Auto/Manual off

2. Operation:

1) Put battery into battery compartment, LCD will blink all display for a second.

2) Recover battery door, push MODE in 1 second to turn on the unit. LCD will display wind speed, temperature and battery icon. LCD backlight will lasting for 12 seconds.

3) Setting different wind measurement: Push MODE for 3 seconds until "m/s" start to blink. Push SET to select desired measurement unit. To confirm the desired measurement unit by push MODE

Digit symbol: m/s meter per second; km/hr kilometer per hour; ft/min feet per minute; knots nautical mile per hour; mph mile per hour; Cu Current wind speed, MAX max wind speed, average average wind speed.

4) ℃/℉ switch option: Press the ℃/℉ key to select different temperature unit.

5) Press any key will active LCD back-light for 12 seconds.

6) Measurement: when the wind vane (impeller) turns, LCD will instant display wind speed and temperature. When temperature below 0 ℃, wind chill symbol will shown on the LCD.

7) Push SET to turn off the unit.

Olen

Darn Olen ... Totally Thankful and Impressed. The instructions are perfect after trying to contact the company - fiddling with it off and on - and even the help from the lady that owns the Chinese restaurant. She read it perfectly but in broken English didn't get the dot points across to me. Thank Again!

Tex, 3 months ago, I Goggled Victor 816. No hits! So gave up

Hey Guys, outside the door now, the wind is averaging 854.6 ft/min and the temperature is 52. 1 degrees F :D

The question then is, 'How many clicks on your windage for a 486 yard shot, assuming a 200 yard zero? Bullet weight 170 grains, MV= 2750 fps. Show your work."

Darn Olen ... Totally Thankful and Impressed. The instructions are perfect after trying to contact the company - fiddling with it off and on - and even the help from the lady that owns the Chinese restaurant. She read it perfectly but in broken English didn't get the dot points across to me. Thank Again!

Tex, 3 months ago, I Goggled Victor 816. No hits! So gave up

Glad I could help.

Olen

The question then is, 'How many clicks on your windage for a 486 yard shot, assuming a 200 yard zero? Bullet weight 170 grains, MV= 2750 fps. Show your work."

Joe, except for the BC, which you can calculate, you have all the varaibles to put in this free trajectory software ... http://www.huntingnut.com/index.php?name=PointBlank

Archived