SASS Wire Forum

FLORIDA SUNSHINE STATE GAMES

Conway Kid, SASS # 34212

[size="4" :FlagAm: The Weewahootee Vigilance Committee will host the Cowboy Action Shooting Match for the 2011 Sunshine State Games on Sunday, April 10th. The match will have 6 stages and starts at 9:30 AM. Remember you must pre-register with The Sunshine State Games for this match. THERE IS NO REGISTRATION AT THE MATCH. You can register at www.flasports.com. Just follow the registration directions. If you shot this last year you will be recieving an email about registering. The registration for Cowboy action shooting is up on the website. Hope to see you all there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
:FlagAm: There was a delay to the online registration. However it is now open. Go to Flasports.com and click on online registation. Go to Shooting Sports, then click on SASS Cowboy. You need an ID account to register. Creating one is very simple if you haven't already. Payment is by credit card. The theme of the match is based on a late '50s TV Western. Hope to see you all there! ;)

Registration ends a midnite tonight, April 5th so don't forget to sign up for the shoot Sunday! Also if anyone could give some help on Saturday to set up it would be greatly appreciated. I strained my abdomen muscle and am having trouble lifting heavy things, (like steel targets) so if you can help we will start at about 10:30 AM. Thanks

:FlagAm: If you want to shoot the Sunshine State Games this Sunday I have aquired entry forms so you can sign up at the shoot. Please be there by 8:30 AM if you want to register.

Archived