SASS Wire Forum

WTB - Charles Daly Model 500 12 gauge

PecosPaul

Howdy Pards,

Looking for a high quality SxS with double triggers (along the lines of B-SS or SKB). The Charles Daly model 500 is one option that I know of, but if you have others, I would be happy to hear about them.

NOTE: If you have suggestions for alternatives (even if you don't have the gun) I'd be happy to hear. As there doesn't seem to be an abundance of Model 500s for sale.

UPDATE: All set - found two thanks!

Kind Regards,

-Pecos Paul

Pecos, My buddy has one for sale. It has 30 in. barrels both are full - full. The condition looks like around 95%. I think he was asking around 600. If you are interested let me know and I'll get his phone # for you. I have a Charles Daly 500 and love it. Wagon Master Duke

Pecos, My buddy has one for sale. It has 30 in. barrels both are full - full. The condition looks like around 95%. I think he was asking around 600. If you are interested let me know and I'll get his phone # for you. I have a Charles Daly 500 and love it. Wagon Master Duke

WM Duke - sent you PM. Yes I'm very interested. I'd be happy to contact him or vice versa.

Thanks!

Archived