SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Shoot

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

lots of room for you to set up here. We may be using our overflow parking on the west side but plenty of space. Looking forward to seeing you again. Bringing the whole crew?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

PS if any are still needing to sign up, best get those entries in the mail. My phone # is on the application if there are any questions.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! So you have cleared enuff space for dry camping? I am thinking I am headed that way!!

Come on down... It will be great to see ya once again....

See ya soon,

CBA

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

lots of room for you to set up here. We may be using our overflow parking on the west side but plenty of space. Looking forward to seeing you again. Bringing the whole crew?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

PS if any are still needing to sign up, best get those entries in the mail. My phone # is on the application if there are any questions.

Probably bring the crew... they were trying to decide who is shooting? I will get the application out regardless!!

CBA, Been awhile will be great to see ya!!

Probably bring the crew... they were trying to decide who is shooting? I will get the application out regardless!!

CBA, Been awhile will be great to see ya!!

Hey Cinch,

I hope you and your family are doing well... :)

CBA

Now that my check is finally in the mail...how many stages of Wild Bunch will you be having on Sunday? :D

Is it time to shoot yet?!

Now that my check is finally in the mail...how many stages of Wild Bunch will you be having on Sunday? :D

Is it time to shoot yet?!

hi nellie, it will be great to see you. we are going to be shooting 7 full stages of WB on sunday. between the 5 stage CAS warm up, 12 stage main match, the 7 stage WB, and a full compliment of side matches, you need to bring a LOT of ammo. but on the plus side you are going to save so much gas on your trip home by not having to haul all that ammo back that you are making money by coming to our match!

see you in a couple of weeks.

cbj

good morning,

we are VERY close to filling up the main match. today is our cut off date so do not delay if you wish to shoot the 2011 Colorado State Championship.

cbj

howdy everyone,

the 2011 Colorado State Championship is officially full!!!

if you would like to be added to the waiting list then please contact me at coloradoblackjack@hotmail.com with all your particulars.

THANK YOU EVERONE for your support!

cbj

Howdy,

The Colorado State shoot registration open again for more shooters the Host Club has decided to do a split schedule so they can accomadate more shooter, so send your entries in and come join the fun.

KK

• 8 months later...

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

We are pondering going to the SCRR match if I get back to the States with enough time to get a couple days of practice.

I also need to deliver twenty 1911A1's to Sweet Water Bill anyhoo.

What is the cutoff date for entries?

Is there any refund if the military doesn't release me in time to go?

Mustang Gregg

(with Calamity JoAnnne, Amy Oakley, Winchester Wade, Russ T. Spittoon)

Archived