go to "gallery" on main page

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Looking good but where are the Trees?

KK

You going to shoot CC?

KK

I signed up for Classic Cowboy. I've been playing with gunfighter, but not quite ready for prime time yet. That GF stuff makes you think too much! Anyway if Bro King is shooting CC, he needs someone to compete with for last place!

GW

Guest Sheriff Pack Wolf, SASS #31917

My thoughts exactly,....GW I haven't shot CCB for about 5 years, and then only about 6 months,..so I'm no threat!

Howdy,

Go to the thunder mountain shootist website they are going to have some Famous SASS shooters grace them whith their presence, so sign up now and get to meet them.

KK

It's gonna be a whale of a great match that is for sure and for certain.

I'm afraid I'm still on the fence at to attending, dang life and finances get in the way, but I'm still hopeful.

Grizz

Hey Kid, I am hoping to go the Co State Championships. Have you heard anything about accomodations and cost? Please let me know asap if you do! Hoe about anyoneout there in Grand Junction, any suggestions on were to stay and how much per night?

Thanks,

CBA

Just found rooms at the Mesa Inn for 46.00 per night + tax(10.65 %)....

Their number is 970-245-3080 and speak to Mandy in reservations if you are still interested in a room. The range is at least 20 Mins away, pending lights and traffic...

Kindest regards,

CBA

Hey KK, looking forward to seeing you and Painted Filly again (ok, looking forward more to PF but love ya both :lol: )

for those still on the fence heres whats coming

Plenty of side matches (speed pistol, rifle, SxS, 97/87, derringer, pocket pistol, 22 pistol, 22 rifle) and long range (LR out to 350 yards). Gonna try our first Texas Surrender.

Warm up match, 12 stage main match, open to all shoot off, posse shoot, poker night, movie on the clubhouse wall, 7 stage Wild Bunch on Sunday (costs a little extra), dinner, whew getting out of breath just typing :)

Should be a good time, deadline for entries is May 15, still room for more.

Hope to see ya there!!

Regards

Gateway Kid

Gateway,

Can't wait to see you again too. Kiowa said you may come to our shoot saturday! Would love to have you and could get you on our posse if you let me know.

Painted Filly

Gateway,

Can't wait to see you again too. Kiowa said you may come to our shoot saturday! Would love to have you and could get you on our posse if you let me know.

Painted Filly

Talked to KK this morning. Wife is doing a dressage show with her horse this weekend and that means I can A: clean horse manure out of the dry lot, B: take a harrow to her practice arena and loosen up the winter hard pack, C: mow weeds, paint shed and rebuild north fence, D: go visit friends and shoot someplace new.... :unsure: Decisions, decisions, decisions ^_^

See ya Saturday!! :)

Regards

Gateway Kid

WOW that is great, just to remind everybody, I know CBJ has more room but the cutoff approaches fast the 15th of May, if for some reason you can't make the cutoff please contact the Thunder mountain shootist to see if you can get in.

KK

Yep, time to get those cards and letters in boys.

We are gonna have our monthly match this weekend (sat AND sun) to try out all the new props as a group. If you can make it should be a fun match.

The state shoot is gonna be a hoot so if you're in the neighborhood give it a whirl.

Regards

Gateway Kid

PS Thanks to the Colo Cowboys for the warm welcome and making me feel right at home this past Sat. Fun time.

also as an aside someone (CRS is a PITA ^_^ ) there had a special posse request and I did not write it down so cannot remember who or what it was. Soooo if that was you (and you know who you are) please give me a call at the number on the State Shoot application here TMS

the rain has rinsed off the entire range till it is all sparkly and clean. and as san juan has said all along "rain is our friend".

We're starting to get a little of that our way.....

Since I can't make the shoot......Piedra said that you can double his scores so that he can feel I'm standing right there beside him. :D:P

Stumble Leena + :wub:

Since I can't make the shoot......Piedra said that you can double his scores so that he can feel I'm standing right there beside him. :D:P

SL,

Not double his time but add half his time for the two ouf you. :D

gosh stumble leena...if it will help piedra out in your absence then i will gladly put him to work...just to make him feel better of course...

i sure wish you could make it.

cbj

gosh stumble leena...if it will help piedra out in your absence then i will gladly put him to work...just to make him feel better of course...

i sure wish you could make it.

cbj

He said he would be more than happy to work and that if you would......gnaw on his ass a little the same way I do, that would make him feel like I was right there beside him!! :lol: :lol:

Stumble Leena +

He said he would be more than happy to work and that if you would......gnaw on his ass a little the same way I do, that would make him feel like I was right there beside him!! :lol: :lol:

Stumble Leena +

piedras verbal imagery was a little upsetting to my delicate palate...i might have erpped a little in my mouth. palisade peach said she would be glad to step in...she nags good. REAL good. she has had a LOT of practice lately...

piedras verbal imagery was a little upsetting to my delicate palate...i might have erpped a little in my mouth. palisade peach said she would be glad to step in...she nags good. REAL good. she has had a LOT of practice lately...

That is too funny...you tell Peach to keep him straight.

He is sooooo not happy with me!

I thought since he was going to have a little fun, I would have a little at his expense! :lol:

That is too funny...you tell Peach to keep him straight.

He is sooooo not happy with me!

I thought since he was going to have a little fun, I would have a little at his expense! :lol:

he would have a lot more fun as a posse marshal...i'm just sayin...

:)

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

What do you think we made the props from? :lol:

Regards

Gateway Kid

Ha! So you have cleared enuff space for dry camping? I am thinking I am headed that way!!

Archived