SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Shoot

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

Howdy,

Just wanted to let everybody know about the Colorado State shoot in Whitewater CO, Jun 9,10,11 and 12th. They will have a great shoot with side matchs and a Wild bunch shoot on the 12th if my memory serves me right come on out for a great time, with some great people.

KK

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the post guys. We are currently in process building some new props/stages. All stages are bermed with lots of room for shooters. We intend to have a shotgun challenge side match as well. We just acquired a few new SG knockdowns like those at CaC so expect a lot of shotgun, movement and good times. We have limited dry camping at the range and have reserved several blocks of hotel rooms (about 15 minutes away) Details on the new website www.thundermountainshootists.com

My phone # is there as a contact as well.

See ya there! :)

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Come on out to Colorado and shoot with us

June 2nd thru the 5th Rocky Mountain Regional Raid in Byers, CO

June 9th, 10th, 11, and 12th, 2011 Colorado State Championship near Grand Junction, CO

June 18 Monthly match at Pawnee Station Wellington, CO

4th weekend I'm not sure if the Sand Creek Raiders are having their normal monthly after having just had the raid, but if nothing else see the other sights.

June 30 - July 3, 2011 Hell on Wheels Cheyenne, WY

Come on out to Colorado and shoot with us

June 2nd thru the 5th Rocky Mountain Regional Raid in Byers, CO

June 9th, 10th, 11, and 12th, 2011 Colorado State Champoinship near Grnad Junction, CO

June 18 Monthly match at Pawnee Station Wellington, CO

4th weekend I'm not sure if the Sand Creek Raiders are having their normal monthly after having just had the raid, but if nothing else see the other sights.

June 30 - July 3, 2011 Hell on Wheels Cheyenne, WY

I don't know if SCR is having a match but I hear there is a pretty big one down near albuquque NM, place called Founders Ranch. I think its name is End of ??? I am sure someone can help me out. :lol::lol:

Regards

Gateway Kid

'Mornin' folks... Don't know about the second half of that 4th weekend in June, but for those of you not headin' to EOT, the Briggsdale County Shootists will be firing on all chambers on Saturday, June 25th. (Nothing like some shameless self promotion). All are welcome!

bring a LOT of ammo to the colorado state shoot in june...you will have PLENTY of opportunites to shoot...

long range, a full compliment of side shoots, a 5 stage warm up match, 12 stage main match, man-on-man, posse shoot, team shoot, 7 stage WB...

there will also be a "movie under the stars" and the next night a poker tourny.

come on out and play...

'Mornin' folks... Don't know about the second half of that 4th weekend in June, but for those of you not headin' to EOT, the Briggsdale County Shootists will be firing on all chambers on Saturday, June 25th. (Nothing like some shameless self promotion). All are welcome!

Kid Bucklin - Sorry I overlooked the Briggsdale County Shootists

Lots of great cowboy action shooting going on around here!

Blackjack, I'm planning on coming to town for this one. No JD allowed this time. I know you guys got tuckered out carrying me home on my last visit...

GW

i think we ALL learned an important lesson the last time you were here....the bonfire should be closer to the RV's. :)

it will be good to have you here GW!

cbj

I'm not sure who else is planning to attend. Would be nice to get a few of these folks out of their own zipcode. If they haven't shot other club annual matches, they don't know how much fun they're missing.

GW

All ready signed up, hope we can find the range. Is there a map on your web site?

Lilly Long knows the way, but a map for all the others that don't know Lilly would be nice. :lol:

Thunder Mt had 13 Wild Bunch Shooters last weekend at their shoot. Easy pickin's for an award. Bring your guns an enter.

Lilly Long knows the way, but a map for all the others that don't know Lilly would be nice. :lol:

Thunder Mt had 13 Wild Bunch Shooters last weekend at their shoot. Easy pickin's for an award. Bring your guns an enter.

Howdy,

E-mail or call them I'm sure they would be happy to give directions or an address if you have a GPS.

KK

Howdy,

Just wanted to let everybody know about the Colorado State shoot in Whitewater CO, Jun 9,10,11 and 12th. They will have a great shoot with side matchs and a Wild bunch shoot on the 12th if my memory serves me right come on out for a great time, with some great people.

KK

Hey Kiowa,

Do y'all let Texans come up there and shoot with you? Me and Rattlesnake been wanting to go up to Colorado and do some shootin before EOT

Colt

Hey Kiowa,

Do y'all let Texans come up there and shoot with you? Me and Rattlesnake been wanting to go up to Colorado and do some shootin before EOT

Colt

Howdy,

The more the merrier, come on over and shoot with a displaced Texan, only if you Boy spots me a few seconds.

KK

Howdy All,

Directions to our range will be added to the website shortly. There are GPS coordinates that can be used, but if you Google the address it will be off by a mile or so. That's okay though, if you get lost just send up smoke signals. :D Contacts sre listed on the website so feel free to call anytime.

We are putting together a great match and invite everyone who can to be there!

Regards,

CBG

Archived