SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to "Lily Bleu" Bayou Blast Little Buckerette Champion!

Slick McClade

Congrats to My Little girl!!!!!!!

Lily Bleu turned 9 last week and was able to shoot her new 38cal. mod "P" pistols at Bayou Blast today. We drove down last night and shot through all ten stages this morning. Lily was a blazing ball of FIRE with those little puppies ;) and was able to win Little Buckerette Champion and did it on a 10 stage shoot through!!! WOOOOOW. I'm so proud of my little shooting partner. :wub: Watch out world here comes "LILY BLEU"!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/slickmcclade/100_2966.jpg

Slick "one proud dad" McClade

Lily Bleu sure shot good an the 4 stages that she shoot with Posse 2.She is a very sweet young lady.

I know in just a few years, you will be posting about her winning "Top Lady" at several matches. I have had the pleasure of watching her progress along the way. She is doing really great with those 38's. Im sure having a very good coach has helped out....be sure to tell her Mom what a good job shes doing...

That Gal is climbing the ladder fast.

CONGRATULATIONS to Little Bleu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the comments, Lilys loving reading them.

She woke up this morning and got dressed for school,walked into the kitchen for breakfast and lordy behold she had her gold Champion shooters badge pinned on her uniform. I ask her what she was doing with it on and she replied " Dad you know the school colors are blue and gold right, well my uniform is blue and the badge is gold!" Sooooo yep you guessed it she wore it to school very proud :) That's my girl!!!!!

Slick and Lily

By the way I posted a pic of her with the badge.

Congrats Slick and Lily Bleu! Hey, Lily! I really like how you spell you last name...maybe I should change the spelling of mine to be like you! :D

WOW!

She's beautiful!

I hope to meet her and Mrs. Slick someday!

Allie Mo

You will not be disappointed! One of the finest, nicest families you will ever meet.

Slick, Lily...CONGRATS! from Titus and Fannie :)

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Way to go Slick & Jamie, Lily Bleu shoots great and we hope she has

as much fun shooting as everyone does watching her shoot. Great job

Lily bleu, and thank you Slick for being our main match sponsor.

Congrats on overall, look forward to Hellfire 2011.

Archived