SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Needed Please

With sadness, our dear friend Deadwood Stan asked that we post this note. His wife Huckleberry Honey (Mary Ann) is in stage 4 cancer and really needs your prayers.

Cards can be sent to:

Stan and Mary Ann Swanner

3519 Saratoga Drive

Hamilton, OH 45011

Please hold them close to your hearts during this time.

D.J. and Ruthless McDraw

Prayers up from me and Schoolmarm.

Prayers for grace, mercy and strength in your time of need

My friend,

Vance

LORD GOD, The Almighty One, The I AM, The Alpha and Omega, The Bright and Morning Star, El Shadai, Jehovah, I humbly and in awe of who you are, beseech you to chase this cancer from this dear lady's body, give her physicians wisdom and compassion, may your Holy Spirit wrap his loving arms around her and Stan and the rest of their family and friends that they may know the peace that only you can give. This is my desire and will o Lord, but most of all I pray that YOUR will be done. Father I plead these things in Jesus name, amen and amen

Prayers up from Texas.Prayers for the whole family.

Oh LORD, hear my cry, and the cries of all in this matter, our earnest desire and prayer is that as the Great Physician that you would please touch and heal this dear lady, please touch Stan's heart as well and comfort him in this time of supreme need. Oh LORD hear our cries...

Prayers for Mary Ann and for Stan too.

Prayers up for Mary Ann and Stan.

Boone and Cookie

I just talked to Doc Eels and he told me that Stan's wife lost the battle to cancer last night. I am sorry that I did not get to know her but she had to be a special lady. My thoughts and prayers go out to my friend Stan. May the Lord craddle Stan in his arms and give him strength through this difficult time.

Archived