SASS Wire Forum

You won't belive this

Subdeacon Joe

Great case for our 2nd Amendment rights! The intruder thought the owners might have a gun for self defense...imagine if we were not allowed to own guns...the situation just might have been different.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I feel so sorry for this young man. Just imagine the pain and emotional stress of not even able to take a simple shower with fearing that someone, with a gun, is going to do him harm. I am sure he will be scared for life and will need counseling. Of course not knowing whose house you have broken into and not being able to tell dispatch where you are is emotionally devastating as well I am sure.

I feel so sorry for this young man. Just imagine the pain and emotional stress of not even able to take a simple shower with fearing that someone, with a gun, is going to do him harm. I am sure he will be scared for life and will need counseling. Of course not knowing whose house you have broken into and not being able to tell dispatch where you are is emotionally devastating as well I am sure.

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah - that's how the lawyers might spin it :rolleyes:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ya'know, I wouldn't be surprised if some whacked out judge gives the guy financial compensation for his emotional distress.

I mean, besides possible guns, there were dogs and chickens! :o

Ya'know, I wouldn't be surprised if some whacked out judge gives the guy financial compensation for his emotional distress.

I mean, besides possible guns, there were dogs and chickens! :o

I wish we could get a follow up report on how it turned out.

THAT guy probably has a case against the owner, and HIS lawyer will be paid for by the State!!!!

KK

Archived