SASS Wire Forum

Looking for .357 4 3/4 (ruger, beretta, cimmaron, uberti)

Double Pump

Hello everyone,

Name is Chris aka Double Pump. I recently joined Lonesome Vally Regulators out of Warner Robins, Ga. I've been lucky enough to have the support of some generous members Wishbone Hooper and his son Postcard by allowing me to borrowing the firearms required to participate in the monthly shoots. I joined the forum to continue my education on SASS and hopefully to pick up some pointers along the way as I grow as a shooter.

As the thread topic states I'm looking for a pair of used pistols. Brands I'm interested in are Ruger Vaqueros, Beretta Stampede, and Uberti/Cimarron Model P. .357 4 3/4 Pre or Old.

Please feel free to PM me or email me directly at chriskalejta@gmail.com When emailing can you please put .357 for sale in the SUBJECT line of your email. It will help flag the email for me so as not to waste your time because I appreciate any assistances you can provide me.

**Not sure if I followed the proper forum structure for thread post in the CLASSIFIED sub directory of SASS so ADMINS please PM and I will make the corrects per directions.

Thanks again,

Double Pump

Would you be interested in a pair of AWA Longhorns? They're not cheap, but they're very nice. An alternate pair of guns for me, but right now I need cash more than an extra pair of pistols.

Hey Tell, ya'll gonna be at Trailhead????

You can close it.Hit edit ant the bottom and then full edit and you can change the heading. Hope you found what you want.

Archived