SASS Wire Forum

FS Original Winchester 1873 32/20 Mfg. Date 1885

Price Reduced!! Original Winchester 1873 32/20 Mfg. Date 1885. Overall condition of this rifle is fine + with the barrel and magazine retaining 85-95% of the original factory blue. The bore is excellent, very accurate shooter. The receiver has retained 75-85% of its original factory blue with a tight, smooth and mechanically perfect action, with Lyman tang sight. Case colors are still present on the hammer and lever. Wood to metal fit is perfect. Nice collector, shooter, or great for silhouette. Insured and delivered $2800.oo. First "I'll Take It" posted here. Questions call 910-330-7179

Win 73 Pics

Thanks fer lookin'

Jefro :)

Original Winchester 1873 32/20 Mfg. Date 1885. Overall condition of this rifle is fine + with the barrel and magazine retaining 85-95% of the original factory blue. The bore is excellent, very accurate shooter. The receiver has retained 75-85% of its original factory blue with a tight, smooth and mechanically perfect action, with Lyman tang sight. Case colors are still present on the hammer and lever. Wood to metal fit is perfect. Nice collector, shooter, or great for silhouette. Insured and delivered $3400.oo. First "I'll Take It" posted here. Questions call 910-330-7179

Win 73 Pics

Thanks fer lookin'

Dang Jefro, the bank wouldn't take my first born so I'm out of Luck.

KK

Jefro do you have the orginal rear sight and elevator/sight ajuster?

Tennessee Deadeye

Tennessee Deadeye

Howdy Deadeye, no I don't, but I have found originals at some of the parts dealers. Hope to see ya'll this year.

Tennessee Deadeye

Howdy again Deadeye, I did find an original ladder sight for $125. If you are interested I will include it with the gun. The Lyman tang that's on it is an old original that many a folk replaced them with and added a brass plug in the cutout. A very well cared for 73.

• 1 month later...

Archived