SASS Wire Forum

Wanted: 1 (or 2) OLD model Vaqueros in 357.

Title says it all...

Looking for a single (or pair if that's how you are selling) of OLD model Vaqs in 357... 4 5/8 or 5 1/2" barrels are fine...blued OR Stainless....

Thanks!

I have one that I would be willing to sell.

It does have a few differences to a normal "old" Vaquero though.

Has bead blasted frame, upgraded ejector rod, free spin pawl, polished cylinders, barrel entrance cone recut and polished, half cock, transfer bar removed and hammer welded up, gunfighter grips, cylinder chambers chamfered, custom springs. Uhh whut else, I am probably missing something, if it would help in comp, the gun probably has it. Base model was a 4 5/8 SS old model vaq. On the outside a Ruger Vaquero, but on the inside, not really a vaqero any more. Honestly, might be illegal in some states w/ the transfer bar removed.

I have a pair, but would like to keep one for personal reasons.

Also have a custom Long Hunter Rig and Shotgun belt I would be interrested in packaging w/ it.

Shoot me an email or pm if interrested.

Hank

AKA

ONO

I have two OM Vaqueros - 4 5/6 inch barrels stainless steel with action job, power custom hammers, free spin pawls, and engraved backstrap. If you are interested send me a pm.

I have a pair of stainless 357 old vaqueros in perfect conditions.

They have a slick tuned action and burl grips by Outlaw Grips

Old grips and Ruger boxes 5 1/4 barrels. $1000 + shipping.

You won't find a nicer set.

Holster rig and shot gun belt by Brown Saddlery in Tucson available.

Pecos Smith

Dale Loyd

707-443-1720

vaccolt45@yahoo.com

WOW!

Thanks Folks...

I have been incommudicado for a few days... away at a major shoot (is that a good enough excuse?)

I'll get back to y'all ASAP....

Constable , I have 1 om Vaquero .357 mag 5 1/2" bbl blue/case colored finish. This gun has been fired about 50 rounds or so , is stock except for a spring kit and is like new with the box.I don't get on the Wire much , the best way to get a hold of me is email at rstephenson@simonspetroleum.com . I live in Grand Junction, Co so maybe a faace to face will work. I'd like $ 400 cash for the Vaquero

Archived