SASS Wire Forum

Safe Queens F/S

I have two ladies that have been sitting in the dark safe too long,they need to see daylight again. Ruger SSM-6, blued, 6 1/2" bbl, .32 H&R Mag. I have shot these awhile back, and they are good shooters. Built on the Single Six frame, are light weight. Bluing is in VERY good shape, only a faint "Ruger Ring". One has the original yellow and black box, the other has no box, but is in the same condition.

These aren't made any more, and are very good, usable guns. Nothing has been done to them as to action work etc.

Asking $500.00 for the one without the box, and $550.00 for the boxed one + shipping, or could do a FTF in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area. For both guns, FTF, I'd take $1000.00. Pics available to your e-mail.

Al

I have two ladies that have been sitting in the dark safe too long,they need to see daylight again. Ruger SSM-6, blued, 6 1/2" bbl, .32 H&R Mag. I have shot these awhile back, and they are good shooters. Built on the Single Six frame, are light weight. Bluing is in VERY good shape, only a faint "Ruger Ring". One has the original yellow and black box, the other has no box, but is in the same condition.

These aren't made any more, and are very good, usable guns. Nothing has been done to them as to action work etc.

Asking $500.00 for the one without the box, and $550.00 for the boxed one + shipping, or could do a FTF in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area. For both guns, FTF, I'd take $1000.00. Pics available to your e-mail.

Al

BTTI

Al

Once more to the top, then, to heck with it!! They'll only get more scarce!!

Al

Archived