SASS Wire Forum

.44-40 1866 Yellowboy For Sale

I have an A.Uberti M1866 Yellowboy carbine w/20 inch barrel in .44-40 WCF. Condition is very good, bright bore and very accurate.

Price: $740.00. Includes Shipping and insurance to your FFL.

This is as low as I can go.

Yellowboy

I'm interested in this gun, it's the exact specifications I was even hoping for (and the tacking is a bonus), but I'm in CA. I'm new to the sport and have seen a lot of auctions on Gunbroker say "No sales to CA," but I'm not sure about exactly what restrictions there are. Would it be a problem to ship the gun to my FFL dealer here in CA?

I'm interested in this gun, it's the exact specifications I was even hoping for (and the tacking is a bonus), but I'm in CA. I'm new to the sport and have seen a lot of auctions on Gunbroker say "No sales to CA," but I'm not sure about exactly what restrictions there are. Would it be a problem to ship the gun to my FFL dealer here in CA?

There is no problem shipping into California...This rifle should have no problems as long as YOUR FFL will accept from private party with a copy of drivers license and your name on it...I have had many cowboy guns shipped into this state and no problems doing such...Modern hand guns are a little more tricky but not impossible...I'm in the Orange County area and have not one single trouble with cowboy guns...Long gun or hand gun...Just have obtained more than the safe can hold...Even with a two safes...

Texas Lizard

Have one and it is nice to shoot along with the Marlins...

Thanks, Texas Lizard, that's very helpful. I'm not too far from Orange County myself, by the way (Whittier).

Grapeshot, do you have any other pictures of the gun (close-ups of the body and stock, for example)?

Grapeshot, I sent you an email for pictures last week per your instructions but haven't heard back yet.

I've been looking for your e-mail. send it to: canoneer74@hotmail.com

Please put 1866 Yellowboy in subject line.

Archived