SASS Wire Forum

Winter shootin' in Michigan!

The 'Rockfordregulator' channel on You Tube gives ya a sense of the FUN and frost this last weekend :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockfordRegulators

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Three of Michigan's best. Great videos, love seein em.

KK

PS. That second guy.....isn't he related to the National Champion Classic Cowgirl.

Three of Michigan's best. Great videos, love seein em.

KK

PS. That second guy.....isn't he related to the National Champion Classic Cowgirl.

Yeah - there's some connection there - :D

Hey there Gunner,

Great videos, really enjoy them. I'mma gonna make it up there one of these days.

I shot with the pards at Cutter's. 9 shooters and a few BOYS what stayed in the club house just jawin.

Had fun even in the drizzle.

Blood Washed

Hey BW - yeah, those pards make some good videos for sure...certainly hope to meet ya someday ~ glad to hear there was thunder (meanin' shootin':lol: ) south of us.

Thanks Gunner for lettin' folks know the videos are up. We'll do more 'cause it's jest plain fun to watch yerself later.........

hOOt :D:FlagAm:

Yessir! It is a HOOT indeed :)

thanks for sharing the vids GG, fun to see other ranges and shooters. Looks like a couple of them fellers could have used that coat I got over in the classifieds. (shameless plug)

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Thanks for letting us know.. :) Man I didn't relize that I'm that brain dead., :D What a Hoot.. :P

Heee Haaa Hoot.. Thanks for ketching me at some of my finest moments.. :D:blush:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. Thanks for letting us know.. :)Man I didn't relize that I'm that brain dead., :D What a Hoot.. :P

Heee Haaa Hoot.. Thanks for ketching me at some of my finest moments.. :D:blush:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Yeah - you still beat me - I must be...well.....worse than brain dead :lol:

ALWAYS enjoy shootin' with ya Crazzzzzzzzy Mingo pard!!

Thanks for putting the link up for us Gunner! Sure was fun even though I didn't shoot at my best I head a great time.

KQ

You look great on the video ;) Glad I wasn;t 'captured' because I was bumblin' all over the place - but just like you - I had a GREAT time.

Gotta get that rifle over to y'all to smoooooooth out the action :D

Archived