SASS Wire Forum

WTB light wt. 73 carbine

I have one that was done special by Cody Conagher for Rattlesnake. It's a Taylors. It started as a 19" and Cody cut it to 17" so it will accept 10 rounds easily and it would lighter. The gun balances great! It's in .357/38 and it has the Codymatic short stroke. It's a very slick rifle and perfect for a young shooter or a lady shooter. I'll take $1150.00 for it shipped.

Thanks,

Colt

I have one that was done special by Cody Conagher for Rattlesnake. It's a Taylors. It started as a 19" and Cody cut it to 17" so it will accept 10 rounds easily and it would lighter. The gun balances great! It's in .357/38 and it has the Codymatic short stroke. It's a very slick rifle and perfect for a young shooter or a lady shooter. I'll take $1150.00 for it shipped.

Thanks,

Colt

Could you send pictures? Thanks, 3FR

Colt, it looks great,wish I could be at Oakwood this week end, but I am shooting Bayou Blast at Lake Charles. Hope you still have it when you get back. Its a little more than I wanted to pay, but I can't get it off my mind. Let me know next week if you still have it. Thanks, 3FR

I may end up at Bayou Blast instead of Oakwood. I understand it may be more than you want to spend but it's well worth the money for this rifle. Whatever you want to do is OK with me my friend.

Colt

Archived