SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Bisley Grip Question

Wild Willi

I am looking for a two sets of Bisley grips for the OM Vaquero Bisley in Faux ivory or Pearl. The problem I am having is fitment. I got 2 sets of Ajax faux stag, when I put them on I noticed the inside corner of the grips are rounded off exposing a litle the gripframe metal. This makes it look like the corner of the grip is missing a little material. I though maybe they were made wrong and looke at others and see most manufactures do this on the Ruger Bisleys but not on Colt Bisleys. I have two sets of Faux stags which look good but not the look I want. The do not expose this corner, but are also slightly rounded an not squred off like Colt bisleys. Is there anyone making grips for the Ruger Bisley that are made to cover the entire grip frame?

WW

Try Eagle Grips, they make grips for Ruger Bisleys. I have Ruger Bisleys with Buffalo Horn checkered Gunfighter grips on and looks good. Check them out. Otherwise you need grips that are custom fitted to your particular Bisleys. Although my grips have great fit.

I looked on Eagles site,here is a pic this is what I do not want, the grip is rounded on the outside edge showing the corner on the botom outside of the grip frame. I do believe this grip is not on the frame right as it shows a lot of metal but it is the rounded corner I an trying to avoide

http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2168/3028132/23272946/395562373.jpg

Archived