SASS Wire Forum

ATLANTA CATTLE COMPANY

Bear Creek Reverend

Just wanted to remind the pards, we are having our first shoot of this year, on Saturday, March 12. Padre PW has been helping me with the new SASS scoreing program, and it's great, Padre went above the call, and led me by the hand through the Certificate print process, Thanks Padre. Our first shoot will be in Honor of S.L. CASS, who is no longer with us, but never forgotten. Looking forward to a great year of shooting, many thanks to Hutch and Mingus Mountain Pic for their help in getting ready for the new season. Bear Creek Reverend

Padre is one of the good guys...they don't come any better. He's always been there to help when anyone asks and sometimes volunteers before you think you need him.....what a guy. I wish I could make the shoot, but am still in the southern states. We lost some good ones in the last twelve months. Ed, Wiley and Cass. All of these people had an impact on my life. While we never want to say goodbye to a pard....Cass left us at too young an age.

Hope to see you guys in April.

KK

Just wanted to remind the pards, we are having our first shoot of this year, on Saturday, March 12. Padre PW has been helping me with the new SASS scoreing program, and it's great, Padre went above the call, and led me by the hand through the Certificate print process, Thanks Padre. Our first shoot will be in Honor of S.L. CASS, who is no longer with us, but never forgotten. Looking forward to a great year of shooting, many thanks to Hutch and Mingus Mountain Pic for their help in getting ready for the new season. Bear Creek Reverend

If it ain't freezing, drizzling, snowing, or earthquake I'll be there.

Spittoon

So far the weather forcast is calling for a good weekend,,,,,,,,,,I don't mind a little cold, just no RAIN, OR SNOW.... Hope to see you pards there. Bear Creek Reverend

I am planning on coming this Sat. and I,m pretty sure Scattergun and Sweetness are coming also. Lets hope the weather turns out nice. See you there!

I am planning on coming this Sat. and I,m pretty sure Scattergun and Sweetness are coming also. Lets hope the weather turns out nice. See you there!

Can't wait ta see all you pards, been along time,,,so far,,the weather forcast is looking better. BW, hope ya bring your A game,,,,,,I need ta see what one looks like,,LOL..Appreciate all you pards support,,,Many Blessings to all of you. Bear Creek Reverend

Archived