SASS Wire Forum

Today's score posted

Matthew Duncan

First time I placed in the top ten for a looooong time!

And 2nd place 49er!

<Scores>

AND. If I weren't so cheap conservative on getting new brass, the split rifle case wouldn't have cost me 8 misses on the last stage.

It was a good shoot fer sure Matthew. I hate them shotgun knockdowns when shooting Outlaw. Glad we toughed it out in the rain. Twas a little chilly at times but still great time. And outlaw category was a blast. Did I mention I hate them knockdowns? Hee Heee! Thanks fer postin the scores. Now git that forum fixed.!!!!

Blood Washed

Hey Mathew, how was the weather down your way?? Little sloppy up here. We had rain mostly all of Friday night and into the morning today. Was thinking of you guys on the way to the range this morning.

Ketchum Quick

Temp low 40s and drizzle...

Howdy Matthew - If'n you'd have picked a good category, like something that uses blackpowder instead of that heathen smokeless stuff, you'd have come in 1st! ;)

Not to pull a hijacking here, but using rank points and with only nine shooters, how could somebody place 43rd? :blink:

Howdy Matthew - If'n you'd have picked a good category, like something that uses blackpowder instead of that heathen smokeless stuff, you'd have come in 1st! ;)

Not to pull a hijacking here, but using rank points and with only nine shooters, how could somebody place 43rd? :blink:

REPLY:

The 43 is a total of the individual rank points for the 5 stages.....If you look at each stage you will see that the shooters rank from 1 to 9 and so on to each stage. Hope that helps.

KK

I just checked the web stats.

Out of the 9 Shooters, 362 have looked at the scores online!

Archived