SASS Wire Forum

Tex's Editorial

John E. Law

Way to go Tex. It's pretty sad that he had to write it though. Colonel Dan's articles are my favorate thing about the Cronical and I can believe some people would B*&^h about a political article in the paper. Tex hit it on the head when he said we may be playing a fantasy sport, but we we must be informed about what going on with regards to the laws that may effect it. Anyone who doesn't agree with the knowledge the Colonel offers then don't read it. I'm so tired of the P.C. Wussification of America.

Way to go TEX!

Way to go Colonel Dan and keep up the great work!

John E. Law

Way to go Tex. It's pretty sad that he had to write it though. Colonel Dan's articles are my favorate thing about the Cronical and I can believe some people would B*&^h about a political article in the paper. Tex hit it on the head when he said we may be playing a fantasy sport, but we we must be informed about what going on with regards to the laws that may effect it. Anyone who doesn't agree with the knowledge the Colonel offers then don't read it. I'm so tired of the P.C. Wussification of America.

Way to go TEX!

John E. Law

I agree with most of Col Dan's articles, but not all. I have to read his column first to see if I agree. ;)

I would never presume to question his knowledge though.

Col Dan is the first thing I read - I am on board with him about 99% - great minds think alike ;)

Can;t imagine the latest article will be any different - we'll see...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

.... I'm so tired of the P.C. Wussification of America.

John E. Law

I hear ya pard!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thank you Col. Dan for being a WatchTower and thank you Tex for having the guts to be his wingman.

I don't agree with Col. Dan all the time -- just most of the time. Like most of us; he is very concerned about the erosion of our God Given "Rights" -- and we're NOT afraid to say "God Given". The Government can give and the government can take away. Col. Dan recognizes this all too well. Without Col. Dan, Tex and others like them not only would our sport be gone but; our right to self defense and our entire way of life would disappear.

News flash -- IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ARTICLE - TURN THE PAGE.

Fight the good fight Col. Dan --- We've got your back.

Conejo

-----------------------

Short Story on point.

Normally we think that our "Cowboy Friends" have like-minded views. Not always so. A couple of years ago; one of the Pards we were shooting with was talking between stages about how the US had stole California from Mexico and that California was rightly Mexican property. He further stated that he supported returning the land to Mexico. Wow!!! -- I sat there in disbelief at what I was hearing. Then I ask this Cowboy -- Do you really believe that? He said, "YES". Then I said, "So you REALLY think we would be BETTER OFF if we sent our money to Mexico City, lived under Mexican laws and were subject to the Mexican Police --- than be part of the United States of American??? Long pause -- Blank Stare. And that was the end of the discussion. Some people get twisted views and just can't untie the knots.

CK

Thank you Col. Dan for being a WatchTower and thank you Tex for having the guts to be his wingman.

I don't agree with Col. Dan all the time -- just most of the time. Like most of us; he is very concerned about the erosion of our God Given "Rights" -- and we're NOT afraid to say "God Given". The Government can give and the government can take away. Col. Dan recognizes this all too well. Without Col. Dan, Tex and others like them not only would our sport be gone but; our right to self defense and our entire way of life would disappear.

News flash -- IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ARTICLE - TURN THE PAGE.

Fight the good fight Col. Dan --- We've got your back.

Conejo

-----------------------

Short Story on point.

Normally we think that our "Cowboy Friends" have like-minded views. Not always so. A couple of years ago; one of the Pards we were shooting with was talking between stages about how the US had stole California from Mexico and that California was rightly Mexican property. He further stated that he supported returning the land to Mexico. Wow!!! -- I sat there in disbelief at what I was hearing. Then I ask this Cowboy -- Do you really believe that? He said, "YES". Then I said, "So you REALLY think we would be BETTER OFF if we sent our money to Mexico City, lived under Mexican laws and were subject to the Mexican Police --- than be part of the United States of American??? Long pause -- Blank Stare. And that was the end of the discussion. Some people get twisted views and just can't untie the knots.CK

I thought we already had.

John E.

It's odd, I was just thinking the same thing. I just got finished reading Tex's statement. I rarely agree with Tex, but he hit it right on the head this time. I rarely disagree with Col. Dan and he hit it right on the head.......with an 11 year old prophecy. If you didn't read it, read it. Dan's written word from 11 years ago, reprinted in the CBC, is happening slowly to the people of the USA. Thanks Tex for standing up for what is right.

Sun

Just wanted to let those who contributed here know that I recently conveyed your thoughts from this post directly to Tex & Cat--they were most appreciative..as am I for those kind and supportive words. I very much appreciate your generous comments.

Thanks for posting that. I had to go to the online version in the Members Only site to read it. Wish I had waited a few minutes for you to post this.

Amazingly, everything Col Dan said 10 years ago was taught to me at St. Eugene's Catholic School back in the 8th grade around 1965. Communism was the evil everyone was afraid of and almost to a word they taught us how it would try to dominate the world. The philosophy or the ideal may have changed names but the continued tacticts remain the same and are happening daily.

A good moral compass is needed to bring this great country back on course and I think we may have seen it trying to appear in some of the rallies and demonstrations that took place last year prior to the elections. There are still a great many people in this country that clearly see what Col Dan was talking about and hopefully will do whatever is need if the time comes.

Cascade Charlie

Well Pards ;

I am suposded ta git da E-CC ... cuss it's fast ta git ta me (and cheaper Fer SASS) ............

But agin ya all have YER printed CC for I got's mine .....................

So agin ah don't have ta paper ta see what's Ya'al is talking about .....

Jabez Cowboy

Well I got a-hold of da SASS office an got's my CC ....

And I find myself agreeing with TEX with-out reservating for the first time in months !!!!

And yes I agree with Col. Dan's article again, no real suprize as I can't ever remember anything he wrote that I didn't agree with at least 90% off....

This article I agree with 100% ..........

We the Citizens need to take back our Countries and stop this slide into the abiss ...

Jabez Cowboy

I quess Tex and Col. Dan are like a lot of us older men who at this point in our lives dont really care if one likes the truth or not and I for one fully agree with ever word they both said. Not a day goes by now that I dont see reminders of the times we live in today when the term "Do a days work for a fair days pay" and leave the people alone and let honest people make a living. Paying deadbeats not to work and in the day when men expect the women to be the bread winners while they sit on their a-- and draw unemployment and welfare while high on drugs and drunk.

One can read a book written in the late 1850s about life in early Texas as seen just before the civil war. The author was a man called Olstead {spelling?] and titled "A Saddle trip thru Texas". If one was to read this book, They would think it was written yesterday. About how things were back then and the early German settlers and the Mexicans trying to take over and run everthing around here and as I read the book I had to stop and look at the copyright of 1880s something just to make sure I was awake. I never laughted so hard in my life that how little things have changed.

It is great to see there are still Pards out there that think the way older dudes like us still think, Keep up the good work Tex and Col. Dan.

Your fellow Pard, Texas Man

Archived