SASS Wire Forum

Special Thanks to Debbie & EMF

Colts A Blazing

A few weeks back I ordered a couple of Great Western II Californians from Debbie @ EMF. They are very well made pistolas and considering what they cost, a real bargain and great deal. I've talked to Debbie a number of times over the years about guns I got from EMF and I have to say that she is really a class act. Always a pleasure to talk to and any problems (very few, I might add) always got quickly resolved.

I'm a little annoyed though. I saw a pard's pair of EMF Alchimistas last Friday and they were a pretty pair indeed. They were 7 1/2" .45 Colt and really beautiful. The 1860 checkered grip felt great in my hand and the wide set back trigger is also a plus. They're a damn temptation but depleted gun fund will keep me safe for a while.

Anyway, thanks to Debbie and thanks to EMF for being such a great person & outfit to do business with.

Colts a Blazing aka SAAJim

Just a Few

Old Tops Home Grown

That is a big PLUS ONE for Debbie. Here are only a few of the gunz that I have gotten from Debbie. (long guns are another story.

Also here is a pix of Old Top's "homemade" Alchimestia. He spent a couple of years aquiring a couple of sets of Pietta 1860 grips...Now he is trying to get a couple of those centered triggers. Then he has to smooth the whole thing to be like the real Alchimestas "pig rollerskating on glass" smoothness....

show us pix of yer gunz...

Thankx Debbie and EMF..

curley

Archived