SASS Wire Forum

Senior Gunfighter

Many happy returns Widder.

I hope you still shoot just Gunfighter now and then and keep the whippersnappers humble!

Very Best Regards,

BJT

This is a NICE surprise.

Thanks fellers.

Anyhow, I'm gona take BJT's advice and still give you younguns as much competition as I can.

Once I get these winter cobwebs outa me, some of you fellers might wanta take up fence mending and such cause ya just ain't gona be able to take the heat from ole Widder.

Besides, I'm already geared up for Deuce next month for Speed Rifle, Shotgun and Pistol at the Smoky Mtn. Shootout in Oak Ridge. The Widdermatic is ready!

Hope to shoot with Y'all someday soon and I'll probably be shootin with Buck in April. Lookin forward to the fun.

Safe travels everyone.

..........Widder

well now this here is from one senior gunfighter to another;

Happy Birthday Widder. God Bless you!!!!! We remember when we wuz jounger thinkin we would never live this long, hey?

Blood Washed (who can't wait to shoot with ya and see iffn you is as fast as everbody says!! HeeHeee)

Actually Pards, I will probably only shoot Sr GF when I'm at a match where Manatee is also shooting Sr GF..... :lol:

I like whoopin up on him like a rented mule. :D:D:o

..........Widder

Well,

Dang it, that means I'll have to look for a new category. I've been hiding from Widder for nearly two years and now he's catching up to me. I jest can't compete against those bionic thumbs of his. But, there internal modifications and legal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARD, Hoping we get to shot gunfighter for many more years.

Vaya con Dios, Amigo

Keystone

Happy Birthday Oh Master Jedi!!!!!!!!! I don't blame you for not wanting to shoot with the Seniors. I feel the same way. If I'm going to get beat, I want to get beat by the really good young guys - not a bunch of O.F's.

Happy Birthday pard. I heard that they will have a senior division for side matches at the SMSO so no need to worry.

HEY, thats a good idea.....Sr Side Match events. I might be competitive in the Spelling Contest. :lol:

No need to worry Deuce. Course, you already know that. :D

Heck, I can't even keep up with Lightning Wayne or Doc. And sometimes, my shadow whoops me. :o

PARDS, Y'all are doing a good job of putting a smile on my face this afternoon.

Its been a tough week and I really appreciate the kind thoughts.

Its a good thing I can read because I sure can't hear anymore.

..........Widder

Welcome to the club Widder; I'm another year older at the end of the month. See ya down the trail somewheres.

Hey Ugly, Blood Washed, Cypress Sam, and Spittoon:

Wanta know why ole KK ain't posted anything about my B'Day?

His 'Author Itis' medicine ain't kicked in yet and right now, he's probably trying to get those twin Geesha girls to open the doors to the Massage Parlor on the outskirts of Orlanda. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Hey, Widder -

I don't care what the rest of these folks say... you're still a young whippersnapper!

As you slip into the Senior category, I'll be quietly slipping into the Silver Senior group in about six weeks or so.

I'm fixin' to give Evil Roy all he can handle! :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Happy Birthday, pard... and many, many more!

Regards, TJH

Hey Widder.

Really wish I had been with the Gesha girls. Actually, spent the day helpin a friend rebuild his boat dock. Congrats on living long enough to have "senior moments". Great year for seniors....I think Lassiter just became a senior and Manatee just turned senior last year.....looks like a fun time to be had by all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND....STAY WARM.....

We may have to endure some temps in the lower 80's tomorrow, but I'll be sure to dress appropriately. Shooting at Ft Lauderdale.....I'll be thinking of you up north......will give you a call on Monday....oh, hell, after I post this I'll call ya at home to make sure you are sittin by the fire in your slippers with your feet up.....Oh, I forgot....you are a senior now and it's almost 9pm....you're probably in bed.....lol.

KK

Widder, Happy birthday, and many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::blush:;)

Yuv got me by bout 1 1/2 yurs. :P

Dang if I dint think I spottit yu at wintur range sevural times......least yur hat aneehow...hey maybe u nede tu start wareing sum boolit splat earrings! thay sure luk gud wit yur hat!!! ;)

Cheyenne :lol:

Happy Birthday Widder, sorry I want get to shoot with you tomorrow, I have to work a show in Atlanta this weekend.

Have a great one. Tennessee Deadeye

Widder,

Happy Birthday!

If you move into Senior Gunfighter I'll have to find a different catagory . I won't stand a chance.

See you down the trail .

Bad River Marty

Marty: That's funny. Especially from a Jedi GFer who is one of THE BEST on any given day from coast to coast, no matter if its Senior GF or not.

CC: the Widder Hat does look alot better on Lady Tombstone.

TN Deadeye: I'll also miss tomorrow. Getting things back in order around the house since Daddy passed away.

KK: Got your phone message (song). Sorry I wasn't home. Do me a favor: take some of your money and buy some singin lessons. HEHEHEHEHE. Actually, you sound alittle like a mix of Frank Sinatra, Elvis and Bing.....get it? :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder, Happy Belated Birthday I missed this yesterday. In 2 more years I'll be a Senior but still won't be smart enough to shoot GUNFIGHTER, it's fun to try but I always screw it up.

Hope you have many more.

Randy

Archived