SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy ZOMBIES Needed!

Wolf Bane, SASS 13557

Yes, once again ole Wolf Bane is in a dither. We are filming a zombie episode of my flagship show SHOOTNG GALLERY in lovely, metropolitan Nederland, Colorado, on Monday & Tuesday, and we could sure use some ZOMBIE COWBOYS -- this means you Grizzly Dave and Brother King! We will need you from 8AM-5PM either or both days.. We will have a professional zombie make-up person on site.

If you've ever wanted to be undead, or have your head cut off while wearing cowboy clothes, this is your chance!

Contact the lovely (and presently still alive) Indiana Jackson at FlyingDragonHelp@aol.com.

Please...

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

well... I've been called just about everything else <blank> cowboy, but never "ZOMBIE"...8-5 Mon-Tues... got wifi and cell reception in the People's Republic of Boulder County? Do I need to get one of those Boulder pain card prescriptions? B) I'd drive all the way just to see Indiana :wub: - will you be home?

Most important... who's doing food? :) Have your agent call my agent.... ;)

Make up artist? They'd probably want to shave my beard, and I just can't stand for that!

Sheesh, no Griz, I'll bet yer scary enough before make-up. :lol:

Sounds like a great time! Take pixs!

just work on a good lurching walk/stumble and mumbling "BRAINNNSSS" every few steps...

speaking as one who has been payed as a film extra in about a dozen films (Though "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox" was the only western and I never have been able to spot myself in it....) :rolleyes: . the whole key to extra work is try to keep your face from being seen as that way you can come back for another days work in other scenes

as I last lived in the area in question (Golden Co in my case) back in the 70s I too am far to far away to take advantage of what sounds like a fun day... if any one does go be sure to take a good book or some other form of entertainment film sets are a LOT of hurry up an wait sorts of places a deck of cards is also good (I learned not to try to draw to an inside straight on the set of the Dirtwater Fox :blush:

Oh yes Nederland...I pulled Elton John and his buddy Bernie out of a snow filled ditch up there about 30 years ago. They were headed for Caribou Ranch and missed the the turn.........by about 150 yards.

Have you ever been to Tombstone in the evening, the dead come alive all the time. There are some scary folks there.

I can send you some if you want.

Griz, you might want to read The Zombie Survival Guide for real insight into your zombie motivation.

Nederland is a really nice little town. My car broke down there a few years ago. We spent a pleasant day waiting for parts to show up from Boulder. Got to know the local mechanic/shop owner. The man was extremely well spoken. He had a PhD in Physics. It seems when his plant shutdown he had a choice between moving to California to work as a scientist or staying in Nederland to work as a mechanic. He chose to stay in Nederland. Really friendly town.

Make up artist? They'd probably want to shave my beard, and I just can't stand for that!

Probably not Grizz. That is ifn' the rest of your body is as hairy.

Just sayin'. Tha's all. :blink:

where did he get the purty yeller hat???

Archived