SASS Wire Forum

Hell has froze over! Part 2, 3-8-11

News flash!

Tim Holt movie on right now from 1952 on TWC. And it's 7:30 PM not AM!!!!!! Mebbe there's hope for that channel yet! Usually don't get to see an old B Western at night, only in the mornings! Now we can actually watch something at night worthwhile instead of Man and Boy or Savage Pampas for the 35th time.

YEEEHAAAWW!!

JHC :)

Target, Seen it a couple of times recently. As many old westerns as there are seems like they could show some different ones. Even the series shows, I'm watching the same ones maybe a month apart. I don't think they keep up with what they show and just pick them at random.

BTW, are those Wrangler jeans Tim wears?

How many times have they shown Butch and Sundance?

Target, Seen it a couple of times recently. As many old westerns as there are seems like they could show some different ones. Even the series shows, I'm watching the same ones maybe a month apart. I don't think they keep up with what they show and just pick them at random.

BTW, are those Wrangler jeans Tim wears?

Couldn't be Wranglers then, they started life as Blue Bell, Which became Wrangler later on.

Holy Colts Batman! It's happened again!! Randolph Scott, "Colt .45" 1950. Never seen this one!

JHC :wub:

Boy, this one should go for top ten for not getting the guns right. Just wonder if those were genuine Walkers they used in that movie. Seems to be too early for italian repops. Some were carrying Remington rolling block pistols.....others were navy/armys or props I couldn't tell. Probably the only western I've ever seen that didn't have a rifle in the entire movie...least I didn't see one.

Archived