SASS Wire Forum

I just picked up a Beretta 950 25 ACP and I want to reload for it.Thought I'd check here first.

I'm looking for about everthing I'll need to reload: Brass-FMJ-JHP-Die Set-Shell Holder???

Let me know what ya got nad how much.I've got a little used brass, 38spl,45 Colt,40 S&W and 45/70 I could trade.Also some odd and end reloading items.

Thank you

Dave,

You may get lucky and find a set of dies here. I tried for a long while then ended up buying a set of new Lee dies from Midway and they were fairly inexpensive. The good news is that the Lee dies come with a shell holder!

I was able to buy some brass and loaded ammo from pards here.

I hope you find everything you need.

I just traded a 950 and still have a bunch of new .25 auto ammo that is not needed anymore. Will sell it reasonably; 200 rounds for $50, except I'm not sure how to ship the stuff. If interested and know how to ship, let me know.

I just traded a 950 and still have a bunch of new .25 auto ammo that is not needed anymore. Will sell it reasonably; 200 rounds for $50, except I'm not sure how to ship the stuff. If interested and know how to ship, let me know.

Box it up, mark it "ORM-D", and send it UPS. Have to take it to a real UPS hub, store fronts won't take it. No haz-mat fee involved.

Archived