SASS Wire Forum

35 MM Camera Lens

Bought this like new lens but it won't fit my Minolta 35 MM Single Lens Reflex Camera.....Would just like to trade it off if anyone is interested..Close Focusing Auto Zoom # 22647122...85-205 MM 1:38...I believe it's for a Cannon...Pretty much open to suggestions....

Thanks For Looking

Bought this like new lens but it won't fit my Minolta 35 MM Single Lens Reflex Camera.....Would just like to trade it off if anyone is interested.....Pretty much open to suggestions....

Thanks For Looking

=============================

It would help if you stated what mount is on the lens. Is it Old Minolta mount, Cannon mount, Nikon mount?? Is it a manual focus or auto focus lens? It may look new but being Vivitar it could be very old as they have been making lenses since the 1950s. What does it say around the lens mount and on the lens top ring?

=============================

It would help if you stated what mount is on the lens. Is it Old Minolta mount, Cannon mount, Nikon mount?? Is it a manual focus or auto focus lens? It may look new but being Vivitar it could be very old as they have been making lenses since the 1950s. What does it say around the lens mount and on the lens top ring? You need to read the listing.......

I have a Minolta maxxum 7000i. lens is af 70-210. I havent used it in years. I did not think it was

worth much , with digital now the norm.

I would be happy to trade for a Winchester or a colt.

I have a Minolta maxxum 7000i. lens is af 70-210. I havent used it in years. I did not think it was

worth much , with digital now the norm.

I would be happy to trade for a Winchester or a colt.

Yep!!! I'll bet you would.......

I'd be happy with that myself...But wasn't expecting much.....Just thought someone might have use for it.......I use my 3 digital cameras plenty, but still use my 35 MM plenty for close-up big game pictures...........Seem like that I still get a better picture with the 35...........

Archived