SASS Wire Forum

Lefty Eastman

Four Bucks #36386 Life

Hello the fire...Four Bucks here. After a few days to ruminate about my latest Winter Range, I thought I would pass along an observation about a fellow BP shooter. I had Lefty Eastman on my posse again this year. He has won numerous championships in several BP categories over the years and is always at or near the top of the heap in any match. I really thought I had him this year. He got off to a rocky start and it looked like he was vulnerable. Well, he recovered, settled down and shot awesome on the second and third days and won again! It was a beautiful thing to watch. He performed AND behaved like a champion. To make it worse...he's a helluva nice guy so you can't even be aggravated with him! :)

What he doesn't suspect is that I'm watching and taking notes. I'm gonna get him eventually!! Until then, I'm just going to enjoy being in the company of a great Pard. Good job Lefty!

Four Bucks

Hello the fire...Four Bucks here. After a few days to ruminate about my latest Winter Range, I thought I would pass along an observation about a fellow BP shooter. I had Lefty Eastman on my posse again this year. He has won numerous championships in several BP categories over the years and is always at or near the top of the heap in any match. I really thought I had him this year. He got off to a rocky start and it looked like he was vulnerable. Well, he recovered, settled down and shot awesome on the second and third days and won again! It was a beautiful thing to watch. He performed AND behaved like a champion. To make it worse...he's a helluva nice guy so you can't even be aggravated with him! :)

What he doesn't suspect is that I'm watching and taking notes. I'm gonna get him eventually!! Until then, I'm just going to enjoy being in the company of a great Pard. Good job Lefty!

Four Bucks

Yep Lefty is a true shooter and well deserved champ!

A genuine nice guy and one heck of a awesome black powder shooter be it Frontiersman, Frontier Cartridge, or Frondier Cartridge Duelist. Congratulations Lefty to another deserving title.

bb

He is one of the nicest, most intelligent shooters around. He is always a class act, shoots cool guns and is very, very good. It is always a pleasure to shoot with him. I just wish I could shoot like him!

Very Best Regards,

BJT

Even though I don't think Lefty reads or posts on the Wire, I have to pile on here. I myself have shot with Lefty many years and he is amazing. I think he has a photographic memory. He can see a target and hit it when the smoke is so thick that no one else at any angle can see them. Really. That makes him a great shooter right there, but more importantly, he is the best pard you can have. Just 100% the real article, always. Anytime I find myself on his posse it makes my day and I know I have a great pard to help me along. :)

It sure was good to see him at WR. Anything he wins is deserved and it was nice to see him win another BP class.

A genuine nice guy and one heck of a awesome black powder shooter be it Frontiersman, Frontier Cartridge, or Frondier Cartridge Duelist. Congratulations Lefty to another deserving title.

bb

And..............if it ever comes to be, and they finally realize we need a BPGF category, then he will surely try his hand at that too.

BTW, it was a pleasure to meet up with you for the first time Mr. Billy Boots. I hope to again soon. I'd a recognized you quicker if you had your trademark hat on, but I was glad to make your acquaintance and hope we can lay down some smoke together sometime soon. :)

Archived