SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Cowboys match this Saturday 3-5

Grizzly Dave

Colorado Cowboys match this Saturday in Lake George, CO. Sure looks like a rootin tootin good time!

Stages online

With some prodding from my pards Painted Filly and Kiowa Kid, I'm thinkin on it... mighty early wake up for me though coming from the north country, and I am still in hibernation mode...I guess we'll find out Saturday! :D

Grizz

Yup, even a few minutes longer for you than for me.

I still gotta make it up there sometime though, from what I've heard and the pictures I've seen, its a great range, great folks, and great match.

el Gato, hope you don't mind me hyping the match a little.

Grizz

Of course not! Thanks for the add-ver-tiss-ment! Of course, if we have a 100 shooters show up, you'll have to answer to mi esposa, Calico Cass, who enters data for the scores...... :P

buena suerte,

eGG

Be sure to give us a weather/road report after you go set the steel on Friday, forecast is decent for Saturday, but looks like there might a bit of snow before that.

There is no snow at the Range. This is one of those weather systems that is worse out on the plains. Once you get west of Divide on Highway 24, the sky clears off and the roads are dry! I posted a picture on the web-site of what the Range looked like at 1:30 pm today, Friday, March 4th. Grizzly Dave has posted the link in the first post.

The forecast for tomorrow's match is for 24o at 9:00, warming to a high of 40o. COME ON DOWN!

Looking forward to a great time, and pizza afterward at the Lake George Pizza Parlor.

Buena suerte,

eGG

Looks right nice!

Afraid I'm going to wuss out, again. Was supposed to pick up a new SxS tonight, but it got pushed to late morning tomorrow, the price I pay for having a busy FFL who sometimes gets swamped. But, he also charges the least of all I've checked and is a heck of a nice guy.

I WILL make it down there sometime this year.

Have a great match.

Grizz

Archived