SASS Wire Forum

Ajax Grip company is back in business

Rube Burrows

Not sure if this has been covered here or not but just thought I would pass along what I read. This is a link to a post the new owner of Ajax Grips wrote.

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110740

That is some great news! I have always loved their products and put them on a lot of my guns. It will be interesting to see how much of Ajax's original product line the new company will maintain in the coming months or if it will only be just a select few items. Smithy.

That is some great news! I have always loved their products and put them on a lot of my guns. It will be interesting to see how much of Ajax's original product line the new company will maintain in the coming months or if it will only be just a select few items. Smithy.

Says the most popular ones are coming back first then the others. I will be curious to see also.

I have a few pairs of their grips that worked good enough and look good enough. I would like to see some good quality stuff come out of there.

Hope the new owner is more into customer service than the old one was.

That would be a start!

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I wonder if them folks are gonna continue to make that gritty-powder stuff... ya know... that stuff that cleans stains off'n stainless steel and sh*t like that?

Ain't used it in quite a while... but it cleans everthang... ceptin' it won't take certain accumulations off ya private parts.

ts

Archived