SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to Cowboys & Indians, & Wes Flowers

I didn't need their services this year, but got to stop by and chat a bit but I know they saved a lot of shooters from ruined matches by working tirelessly to repair firearms and get them back into service asap!

Even tho I didn't need your services, a big THANK YOU for your hard work and dedication!!

And thanks to SASSY for the great pic on Facebook! Dirty Bob looked great!

Cheyenne, who's glad to know such great pards, Culpepper

We did have a rifle fixed up by them during WR. Can't thank them enough for being there. When a rifle decides it's done you need expert help fast that leaves you with peace of mind for the rest of the match. They do that. Thanks again C&I.

+1 from Yours Very Furry.

I had a birdshead grip put on one my Vaqueros at the match. It was done fast. It was done right. It was ready to spit flame at the Black Powder Night Shoot.

Thanks guys!

A big tip of the hat to West Fargo for slipping a new bolt plunger into my old Vaquero on Wednesday, so it would be ready for Thursday match. Yee Haw, West, you the man!

Good luck, GJ

Good people for sure and fer certain! I had a problem at the beginning of the match and Jim steered me right. After the match I turned over my 73 to him and I now have a C&I 5th Gen short stroke kit in it.

Yep , reliable good people!!!

Colt

ABSOLUTELY!!! ALL of our SASS guns have benefited from Jim Bowie. Rugers, Ubertis, Marlins, Stoegers, ChiCom, it don't matter: they all Sing!

And Wes taught me how to take apart my Vaqueros -- and get 'em back together!

Archived