SASS Wire Forum

MatureSinglesOnly.com-ad on SASS Wire

Gold Canyon Kid #43974

Must be some kind of single action for old farts. I am afraid of opening any ads I see on internet-too many viruses, STDs or worse. Also if my wife sees me with such a page open she might exit stage right after 45 years. I have now discovered something I like even worse than the color scheme of the new SASS Wire. EOT and the Convention must be a real financial drag on the Wild Bunch to entertain ads like this. I thought commercial ads were not allowed on the SASS Wire and now the Moderators are looking the other way?? Does that mean we can all make commercial ads on the SASS Wire?

Yep, as long as you are "PAYING" :rolleyes:

Bingo! :lol:

SASS owns the forum, only commercial ads allowed are ones that make SASS money.

I sure don't like the amount if singles and dating ads scrolling by up there either, but it's not my call.

I think SASS sould not have that crap on the site.

The only ad that shows up on my screen is one for some solar energy charity.

My idea of solar energy is sitting on the porch watching the sun set while enoying a cigar and a glass of sippin' whiskey.

If the rest of y'all are getting ads for wiggle-and-giggle sites, well that's just shameful. ;)

Keep in mind, those Google ads tailor themselves to things they think you might be interested in.

Maybe it's snooping around your search history and cookie folders and finding ... ?

I ain't whining about the adds. The Wire is better than ATT Uverse where they charge my for the service AND have adds on top of that. The Wire is still free!

Very Best Regards,

BJT

My concentration is so much on the topics and then the posts that I rarely even notice the ads if at all. Only after reading a post like this one do I look up to notice anything in particular. Guess I'm lucky or have serious tunnel vision. Smithy.

Maybe I should move on to NCOWS. Jess

I'd consider it if I could find "period correct" underwear! :lol:

BSD

My concentration is so much on the topics and then the posts that I rarely even notice the ads if at all. Only after reading a post like this one do I look up to notice anything in particular. Guess I'm lucky or have serious tunnel vision. Smithy.

Ditto. Much ado about nothing.

Thanks Okie, that is a neat trick. The ads were not really bothering me, but after seeing your "fix" I had to try it. That is something that most of us would not know. Now if I can just remember it.

Archived