SASS Wire Forum

Guns and photography stuff

With medical bills coming I'm cleaning out the "Closet" Please e-mail for pictures Filthy Lucre.

All fire arms to your FFL. No sales outside California....................Just kiddin'

Navy Arms 1866 44-40. 24" octagonal barrel. Brass is stained and barrel has some gun cart marks on it. One of the previous owners put a new rear sight on. The slot for the

old rear sight is open. It has had action work done on it but I don't know by who. 700. + shipping.

Elkhorn Western 8'6" #5 fly rod and case, G. Loomis Adventure 5 Fly reel, Lamson 2 Fly reel. All in excellent condition. Used once. 350. + shipping.

Meade EXT Maksutov-cassegrain telescope, Canon 1V 35mm camera and the adaptor. I have the user book for the camera but not for the telescope. The lens on the telescope has no scratches

or imperfections. It's a fun setup for taking photos of the stars. 350. + shipping It's kinda heavy.

Leica V-Lux 1 Digital camera. 35mm to 420mm lens. 2 x 2 gig and 1 1 gig cards, battery charger and spare battery, case, disc and user manual. Great condition. 400. + shipping.

Bronica GS1 Medium format camera, 2, 6 x 7 film backs, Zenzanon PG 200mm f 4.5 lens with hood, Zenzanon PG 110 mm F4 macro lens with hood, Zenzanon PG 50mm F4.5 lens,

Speed grip, AE prism finder G. Electro-magnetic cable release, all papers. Lenses are in their boxes. There is a JTL case with wheels. All is in as new condition. 1000. + shipping.

Archived