SASS Wire Forum

WINTER RANGE IS A MUST SHOOT

I can't say enough about WR 2011! Talk about a shooter's shoot! Well, folks, this one is IT!! From Registration where you're greeted as if you're an old friend to the Awards ceremony that was run so efficiently it made my head swim! Never once did Windy and I feel we were at a shoot of 750 shooters! It truly felt like a really great monthly! The posses are kept small (21 or so) so you moved quickly but were not rushed. And those props?! I didn't want WR to end. It was our first and we'll be there every year 'til we can't pick up our irons! If you had a question, there was ALWAYS someone there with an answer. This team that puts on this shoot should be highly commended for their professionalism. They were prepared for everything. I talked to anyone who would listen (big surprise) and each person, with no exception, had something positive to say...(1) how much they liked their posse (all different posses by the way;(2) how much fun the stages were, easy to shoot, no "P" traps, etc; (3)how cool the props were to shoot from...and that new Saloon?! wow!; (4) how incredibly friendly and helpful the staff was; (4)vendors diverse and plentiful; (5)that TOP SIXTEEN SHOOTOFF? Nothing short of ingenious...I loved that the shooter didn't know their opponent 'til the last second!; (5) how pretty I am...oh wait, no, that's not right...sorry I got carried away there for a minute...well, you get the picture. Congrats to all those award winners and TO THE WR BOARD, STAFF, ETC....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...what the HECK will you come up with next year?! We can't WAIT to find out! EZ Shot was our fearless leader and the BEST Posse Marshall! P O S S E 10 ROCKS!

IF YOU CAN GET THERE IN 2012, THIS IS A MUST ATTEND SHOOT! DON'T MISS IT!

Sassy Dancer

Think I will do it easy and just second what you said!! Beside the pretty-thing though..! :P

A BIG thank you to everyone that made us feel home! Once again!!!!!!! Already looking forward to our fifth WR. But kinda strange being back to reality and a lot of white stuff already. Ride safe pards!

It was indeed a fantastic shoot!!!! It is a shooter's shoot. If there is only one shoot that you can make it too let it be Winter Range!!! Everything was ran beautifully. There were tons of vendors. I agree you do not feel like you are at a shoot with 750 people. Was very smooth and the stages were great!

Painted Filly

Archived