SASS Wire Forum

WTB 1917 S&W .45 ACP Parts

Tater Head

Howdy Pards,

I am trying to get my 1917 tuned up. I could also use decent grips, barrel, or maybe a parts gun. Let me know what you have and what you want for it or them. I've checked with Popperts and E-Guns. I can get the spring from E-GunParts but thought I check here. Please let me know of any place where I might find the parts.

Thanks,

Tater

Tater:

I have no parts to offer, but I believe that this uses the same frame as one of the other big S&W revolvers of the day. "Second model Hand Ejector" pops to mind for some reason, although I could be wrong. Anyway, that information might broaden the potential parts sources available to you.

Tater:

I have no parts to offer, but I believe that this uses the same frame as one of the other big S&W revolvers of the day. "Second model Hand Ejector" pops to mind for some reason, although I could be wrong. Anyway, that information might broaden the potential parts sources available to you.

H B,

thanks. Great idea. I'll look in that direction. S&W makes a repo, but the frame is a little different. Story of my life. :rolleyes:

Tater

Archived