SASS Wire Forum

I may need a new Alias

Aunt Jen

Why the heck aint Aunt Jen sass-y enough????? I think you should keep it. And just tell whoever made that suggestion that your new alia is

"Rootin Tootin Pistol Packin Sixgun Buckshot Bordertown Jen" but they can call you "Aunt Jen" for short.

How about

Pioneer woman

RANGER DODO #90909

Hi, guys.

It's been very kindly suggested to me elsewhere that, perhaps, my alias, "Aunt Jen" is not SASS-ie enough, not old west frontier enough, and I'm kinda guessing that maybe that's so.

I had in mind the idea of a school marmie, farmer's wifie, kinda prairie characterish kinda thing, but even so, I'm not sure that fits, either.

Some of you know me, most don't. But I do think that this great, rowdy, opinionated, guffaw group could easily come up with some great ideas that I'll consider over time. Don't plan to take any new aliases right now. I'm a slow thinker. But your input would be great.

I like;

funny things

character things

iconic things...

but not really bawdy, loud or flashy.

Ideas?

Aunt Jen a-lookin'

What no one had an Aunt Jen back in 1870's ???

Helen Blazes might as well get sumpin good

I like Aunt Jen,,,,,,,,, My Grandad had an "Aunt Jen" ,,,,, He and she were both OLD WEST !!! as they come ...

:):angry::rolleyes::lol::o:D:P:PB)

Jabez Cowboy

I like Aunt Jen but it has too many letters.

I'd just go with Jen.

She has cool sounding initials: A.J.

When you shout it, they sound plain and strong.

Next shooter! A.J.

Olen :FlagAm:

Hi, guys.

It's been very kindly suggested to me elsewhere that, perhaps, my alias, "Aunt Jen" is not SASS-ie enough, not old west frontier enough, and I'm kinda guessing that maybe that's so.

I had in mind the idea of a school marmie, farmer's wifie, kinda prairie characterish kinda thing, but even so, I'm not sure that fits, either.

Some of you know me, most don't. But I do think that this great, rowdy, opinionated, guffaw group could easily come up with some great ideas that I'll consider over time. Don't plan to take any new aliases right now. I'm a slow thinker. But your input would be great.

I like;

funny things

character things

iconic things...

but not really bawdy, loud or flashy.

Ideas?

Aunt Jen a-lookin'

I like Aunt Jen but, if you insist:

Juniper Jen

Skunk Bait

Sergeant Slaughter Haunch

Gristle Back

Spittoon :)

Hi, guys.

It's been very kindly suggested to me elsewhere that, perhaps, my alias, "Aunt Jen" is not SASS-ie enough,

Aunt Jen a-lookin'

If'n you like "Aunt Jen" the ignore those low down blue belly carpetbaggers that say otherwise! :)

Iffn yu wanna try one out, at yur local shoot use a different alias and see how tha shoe fits. :unsure: Maybe add SASSY to Aunt jen,,ie Sassy Aunt Jen, is that sassie enuff? :huh:

Cheyenne, who was Biblepuncher for a year but changed it because folks wud still call me Paul, :blush: Culpepper

Here's one for Wizard of Oz fans:

Aunt E. M.

;)

we've got Auntie Em on The Cowboys pards :)

How About Aunt Jen R. Ations. Just poped in my head.. Maybe i should keep some thoughts to myself lol but i thought it was cool

Archived