SASS Wire Forum

Ladder Sight For Marlin 1895

Barbablanca

Recently acquired a 1895 Cowboy and even though it did come with a very nice Marbles Tang Sight, it doesn't work for me. What I am looking for is a high quality "ladder sight" that will fit the Marlin dovetail. If ya'll have one available, let me know, we'll start horsetrading. If you know of a good one someone makes, please refer me to it, Appreciate it, Barbablanca.

I have one that came off my Henry. I don't know if it's what you are looking for or not but if it is, you can have it. Let me know and I'll bring it to the match next week. Or to T&R if you're going to be there.

I have one that came off my Henry. I don't know if it's what you are looking for or not but if it is, you can have it. Let me know and I'll bring it to the match next week. Or to T&R if you're going to be there.

I have had both.

They are identical except for the ball bearing detent on the Smith. I don't see why it wouldn't work as well.

Sam, that would be marvelous, see you soon, Barbablanca.

Archived