SASS Wire Forum

Uberti .73

Uberti .73 short rifle in .45 Colt, octagon barrel. Mag holds 11 rounds. 3rd gen short stroke kit by Jim Bowie, also has light weight lifter and firing pin extension. S.S. mag spring. Breach bolt bottom cartridge guide replaced by Lassiter. Leather lever wrap and stock sock, gold bead and buckhorn sights. Of course it has the usual dings on the stock from loading tables, etc.

Right now I’m trying for a F 2 F transfer locally, Tombstone area matches, we shall see.

$1000. with some original parts. Can bring it to Ghost Riders and/or Las Vaquero’s matches.

Howdy Blaze, Help me get a trip back to Ariz. and I'll buy your rifle cash on the spot.

Sure would like to see you and Charlene and get your rifle. My health has not been very good lately

so I don't shoot very much. I still have all my gear so hope do some this summer. Have Charlene send

me and email so I can get yours again. I lost my email file when my hard drive crashed. Lots of brotherly love

Capt Hawke #3246L

Howdy Blaze,

Sent you an email last PM thru the wire, not sure if it got to you. I am interested in the rifle and could buy it at the TGRO match this Saturday March 12. If you didn't get my prior email and the rifle is still available, please email me at rhoadsr@email.arizona.edu so we can discuss.

Thanks, Foggy.

Archived