SASS Wire Forum

Outlaw Entertainment Flyers

Tn Tombstone

Outlaw Entertainment,

Mose, T-Bone, Bella and others who worked on the flyers. They look marvelous. Great job all the way around, I am sure this will increase shooter at all the matches listed.

I myself have already signed up for the Triple Crown and can not wait to get started.

Again, great job and thanks for all you all do to promote our sport. Not sure where you got the mailing list but there are quite a few of our members who got them and have been talking about them since last week. Keep up the good work and if there is anything I can do to help, do not hesatate to call.

And of course...Outlaws Rule

Let's go to the Open first, can't make the Classic this year

Sometimes a plan just comes together.. Thanks to all who helped--- down to the Postmaster of DeKalk, Texas who helped put stamps on all of them. We sent them to over 1700 mailing address's with no dups I hope.... We are planning for another flyer soon, already have several request from different clubs. Thanks again to all... T-Bone

Sorry Bone did not mean to open a can of worms here, If you have not gotten one yet I am sure it is in the mail. (I have not see mine yet either but I dont check the PO Box very often)

When I get mine I will see if Lady T can figure out how to post a picture.

Very sorry to leave Honey off the first posting. I did not know who all was involved but should have know there were a few more ladies involved. Great job all.

Guest Mace Bishop

Great idea and great job. Sure makes me want to attend more shoots this year and

meet more of you folks.

I would be glad to scan it in and email it to someone who knows how to use these danged machines to post pictures.

Thanks to all who liked the idea .

Tbone and I wanted this to be a really great looking flyer to promote this sport.

we were able to create a data base for over for over 4000 shooters at over 1700 households.

HONEY was anble to take our pigs ear idea and make a silk purse out of it.

We could not do it without her.

we hope to see you at one or all of these great matches.

MOSE

Just a little something TBone, Mose, & Honey threw together. Glad the responses have been so positive. If you haven't received one yet.... either (A)It's on it's way or, (B) We don't have your address. So be patient, or send TBone your address. One thing about our TBone he's always got something cookin' in that brain of his.

Phyllis, we didn't get one either...but we did get t-shirts! ;)

Well at least I'm in good company.

I guess we should consider ourselves "special" since we didn't get one huh?

and you are right we did get tshirts....

and I was all excited about that until I got mine to the RV and looked at it in the light.

I thought it was white. Turns out it's High Lighter YELLOW.

I do NOT look good in yellow.

It kinda glows in the dark. I guess I should wear it when I think I might get lost huh?

Wow! Honey, that looks great!

Archived