SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2011 Results

Buttershot, SASS #10675

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that some of the results have been posted on

the Winter Range website, www.winterrange.com

The remainder of the results will be posted in the next few days, as soon as we finish

the tear down of the range.

Hope you all enjoyed the match and a big "Thank You" to all of you that were able to attend.

We had a great time.

Buttershot

I appologize for the Long Range Scores. The canned report column for times is not working properly - hope to have it fixed shortly.

Thanks Buttershot for getting the scores up so quick. It gave me almost immediate gratification for my "what if I hadn't missed or gotten that P" speculations before I got too far down the road. Now I can start thinking about End of Trail! But don't worry, the wife Barely There and I really enjoyed our trip and Winter Range was fantastic as usual. We will see you next year!

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that some of the results have been posted on

the Winter Range website, www.winterrange.com

The remainder of the results will be posted in the next few days, as soon as we finish

the tear down of the range.

Hope you all enjoyed the match and a big "Thank You" to all of you that were able to attend.

We had a great time.

Buttershot

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo

THANK YOU..... and everyone involved in putting it on. This was our 1st time shooting Winter Range afer volunteering the last 4 years. It will now be 1 of our annual events.

Thanks again-

Windy City Red

The 5 person SASS Wild Bunch Committee ran the Wild Bunch event. Winter Range provided the props, targets, packets and scoring. If you have any concerns or kudos about the stages and how it was run, it would be best to contact the SASS Wild Bunch Committee. The surveys that addressed the Wild Bunch Event will be shared with the committee.

Archived